Introduction to Apply for a Germany Job Seeker Visa
Are you considering applying for a Germany Job Seeker Visa? Because you feel that with that great degree and extraordinary work experience of yours, the Germans will readily accept you?
Maybe you’ve also heard that Germany has many unfilled positions, skills shortages, top-notch companies, and a good reputation for work-life balance. Well, all of this stands true but Germans do not offer jobs like this to any individual.
You’re considering starting your life in Germany to either enhance your career, work for a world-class company, get some international experience, or move in search of a better quality of life for you and your family.
But, the most important question of all, how are you going to start your Germany journey?
The but of course answer is, with the help of a Job Seeker Visa that enables those individuals who desire to settle in Germany but were unable to obtain a valid job offer from an employee in the country.
Germany Job Seeker Key Pointers:
- This visa allows you to live in Germany for 6 months and look for employment in the country
- You will need to have at least an equivalent degree from a recognized university to be eligible for this visa
- You are required to have at least three years of full-time work experience in a field that is relevant to your educational qualification
- You cannot bring in your immediate family members as dependents, however, after getting a job contract you can invite them on a dependent visa
- You will need to show sufficient funds to bear the living expenses for yourself until you find an employment
- You are allowed to seek employment for the 6 months but cannot take up any employment while living in Germany on this job seeker visa
- If you receive a valid job offer you need to apply for a residence permit
Most demanding jobs for English speakers in Germany!
Well, don’t fret when we tell you that it’s tough out there in the German jobs market if you don’t speak German.
Your situation is largely dependent on:
- Your skills and work experience
- The industry or career you hope to work in
- In which city of Germany you’re planning to stay
Here are some of the in-demand English speaking jobs that you might be interested in:
- Social Media Manager
- Content Writing
- Recruitment Consultant
- Financial Controller
- Engineers (in almost every field)
- IT Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service (International)
- Systems Administrator
Happy much? Does your profile match any of the above-mentioned jobs? You know me, the process of getting a visa can be tiring, time-consuming, stressful, and confusing.
It can also be expensive, and if not taken assistance from the right Germany Job Seeker Visa Consultants this could turn into havoc.
The right Germany Job Seeker Consultants understand that this is not just a holiday but a big life decision and aim to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
In such a scenario, it becomes important for the visa experts to give personal time to each client to get them ready for their life’s biggest move.
The experts are trained in such a manner that there is no sawal of carelessness or taken-for-granted attitude. The approach to handle every client with undivided attention separates us from all the other Germany Visa Consultants in the vicinity.
Job Seekers!! Boost your chances of success!!
- Get yourself a stellar CV, cover letter, and an optimized LinkedIn profile
- Your CV must be in an international format but wait! Only this will not help you here, the cover letters in Germany are also an art
The consultation from the Germany Job Seeker Visa consultants will help you to get more interviews!