Introduction to Best Places to Visit in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is located within central India and is also known as the ” Heart Of India”. Madhya Pradesh is surrounded by its spiritual hubs of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Islam, Khajuraho temples, impregnable forts, finely incised religion temples, palaces, that are the fantastic reminders of an erstwhile era of the royal Rajas and Maharajas.
Blessed with vast natural beauty and splendor, Madhya Pradesh is additionally illustrious for its life sanctuaries and national parks, that are home to an upscale kind of flora and fauna.
If you are wondering to visit the new state, planning to see a historical place or apart from historical also if you are wondering for an adventure then Madhya Pradesh will make your journey full of joys and memorable covering with full esoteric traveling seeings.
Further visit: 14 Best Places to Visit in Andhra Pradesh
- Kanha National Park: KanhaKisli National Park is the most thrilling adventure park situated in Madhya Pradesh of Mandla district. It is a well-known tourist attraction famous for reservoirs and flora and fauna. You can take a safari for the whole day and enjoy your ride by seeing tiger reserves and so on. Important tourist attractions in Kanha National Park are Jeep Safari, Sunset Point, Barasingha, Tigers. If you are looking for the bundle of pictures to be clicked, then you are not going the wrong way. Here you will get an ample amount of pictures for your collection.
- Bandhavgarh National Park: Bandhavgarh National Park is situated in Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh known for wildlife sanctuaries.
- Indore: Indore is one of the most important cities of the state and named as important on the Madhya Pradesh tourism facet. Located by the bank of River Saraswati. Indore is famous for its rich heritage, monuments, architecture, etc. It also happens to be the financial capital of Madhya Pradesh. You can easily spend your time, enjoy and have fun by visiting places like Sarafa Bazar, trekking is the best option for an adventure, can visit Mandu, and many more.
- Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh’s capital city could be a fine example of old and new, showing both the traditional and modern side of India. Bhopal is called a ‘city of lakes’ and considered to be one of all the greenest cities within the country likewise as being a city crammed with culture and history. The best sight of Bhopal is by taking the Bhopal Heritage Walk to pass by MP Tourism where you’ll wander around the old city and admire the Mughal and Islamic architecture, including the Taj Ul Masajid (the biggest mosque in India) furthermore as more interesting mosques, temples, palaces, and museums).
- Jabalpur: Jabalpur is well known for marble rocks, granite sandstone hills. If you are a spiritual person, nature lover, and looking for peace then you must once visit a place Ranidhaar which is situated in Gadarwara district nearby Jabalpur of Madhya Pradesh. A holy place with the three sides of mountains covered and sightseeing of rivers and temples is situated under this place. Some of the more tourist places that you can cover in two days are as follows: Bhedaghat, Dhuandhar Falls, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam, Gurudwara GwariGhat Saheb, Rani Durgavati Memorial and Museum, PisanHari Jain Temple, and Madan Mahal Fort. The nearby places are well-formed in the agricultural sector and the rise in the purchasing of New Tractors by the farmers.
- Pachmarhi: Pachmarhi is a beautiful hill station also known for adventure and trekking. It is famous for art and craft, cave paintings, forest, lakes, sunset viewpoints, and waterfalls. The best tourist attractions in this area are as follows: Dhupgarh, Chauragarh, Sangam, PanarPani, Mahadeo Caves, Apsara Vihar. The most attractive place is the sunset point where you can see from near the sun go down from this viewpoint.
- Ujjain (Golden Triangle): If you are planning to start your journey with Teerath, pooja, seeing monuments, and visiting holy places and temples then you are choosing the right way. In this route, it covers the best three places of Madhya Pradesh i.e. Ujjain, Omkareshwar, and Mandu. Ujjain is one of the holy places and comes in one of the sacred holy places and known for jyotirlinga sites and Kumbha Mela. Mandu is known to be an ancient city of Madhya Pradesh. a ruined fortress city that’s now abandoned but was once a vital military outpost. Mandu is known to be the Hampi of Central India. The fortress town sits on a rocky outcrop and was once a vital military center. Wander around the fortress and admire the palaces, mosques, and Jain temples of the 14th century that sit within the town. Omkareshwar is dedicated to Lord Shiva and situated on the banks of the river Narmada that appears just like the “Om” symbol when viewed from above.
- Gwalior: The Gwalior is known to be one of the historical places of Madhya Pradesh imposing with impressive Forts at the hilltop. The complex is dominated by the person Singh Palace, which remains distinctively decorated with its circular towers and turquoise tiles, there are also several smaller palaces, museums, and temples, and after all magnificent views over the town. The fort covers a part of three-square kilometers and its walls are 11 meters high. There are two gates, the foremost impressive approach is via the steep climb up to the Eastern Gate, but you’ll be able to also get an auto to the Western Gate. There are some interesting rock sculptures with intricate statues and idols carved into the sandstone rocks on the Western approach.
- Khajuraho: Khajuraho is a wonderful place for Indian art & architecture. This can be one of the attractive and famous tourist places in Madhya Pradesh. Its impeccable sculptures, intricate carvings, and creation specimens have earned it a spot among the Seven Wonders of India. Some of the most attractive places you can visit are Panna National Park, Beni Sagar Dam, Ajaigarh Fort, Chitragupta, and Bijamandala.
- Sanchi: Sanchi is one of the popular historical & spiritual places on the tourist map of Madhya Pradesh. This former educational and Buddhist pilgrimage center is understood for the famous Stupa, which is additionally a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site. Sanchi Stupa, Toranas, Monasteries, Ashoka Pillars, Buddhist Vihara, Gupta Temple, and Sanchi Museum are some of the important tourist attractions.