Introduction to Best Root Apps for Android
The majority of Android users want to root their Android phones for various reasons. Some want to root their Android smartphone to flash a custom ROM or change its settings, others want to do so to be able to install practical but “incompatible” applications.
However, no matter what the reason for someone wanting to root their Android, the end result is easier, easier, and above all more permission to use their Android.
Among the multitude of applications that exist to root an Android, many are generally confused because we cannot know which application will be suitable for our specific needs.
So, to save you from downloading a bunch of apps that you will later uninstall, Techssocial has put together the best-rooted apps along with their pros and cons to make sure you choose the best app. These applications are as follows.
Best Android Root Software
First, we have KingoRoot which is probably one of the most used rooting tools. This app allows you to root multiple Android devices, thanks to its wide range of compatibilities.
Kingo Root has an easy to use interface that will help you to use it without any problem. Compared with the following software, you can just download its root apk file with one click or even the desktop version from its official website.
Some devices that can support KingoRootare: Alcatel, Lenovo, Samsung, Micromax, Huawei, OPPO, HTC, VIVO, ZTE, Acer, ASUS, LG, Motorola, etc. KingoRoot is available for Android 4.1.2 and later versions.
- Saves battery life: which is currently not cheap as most modern software decreases battery life.
- Free: However, we should pay attention to this free which obviously lacks certain advantages present in other software.
- Efficient and secure
- Interface without ads: Its interface will not bother you with irrelevant advertisements and this is a major plus.
- Does not provide a way to “root” Android. This downside means that whatever you do on your phone cannot be undone so you will have to think twice before taking any action.
- Does not provide live support.
iRoot, over time, to gain a lot of popularity in the application industry to root Android with one click. iRoot gives you the opportunity to choose whether you want to use it on your system or on your phone.
Because there are two versions of this app, for Android and PC, then you have a chance to root your Android without PC.
In theory, iRoot supports rooting for the following phone brands: Google, Xiaomi, Coolpad, Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, Samsung, HTC, and Sony.
- This is Free
- Has a wide range of compatibility which as we mentioned above means it could work on most Android devices!
- Provides a wide range of troubleshooting features that gives you a wide range of choices for the various actions you want to take.
- It supports Android 2.3 as well as higher models
- It does not provide a way to “root” the device which makes any action irreversible.
- No live support help is provided
KingRoot is another best-rooted app for Android phones like Samsung / HTC / Sony. This App differs from Kingo Root as they are from different owners.
The special feature in KingRoot is that it comes preinstalled with a Purify tool to save battery and optimize the device. And this app supports many brands and models of Android devices on Android 2.2-7.0 Nougat.
- This is Free
- Battery saving feature.
- Integrated “deroot” option.
- There are ads on the lock screen.
- This requires a good network connection.
Further visit: 5 Best Android Drawing Apps For Kids
This software will be of great use to you because it will allow you to root your Android device without facing a setback.
In addition, it is compatible with several devices, which is also its strength as it increases an impressive success rate.
Another point that makes this software interesting is the fact that it has an easy to use interface that will make the rooting process easily understandable to everyone, not just those with some tech-savvy.
Ultimately, this software is one of the safest software to root your Android, since no one would want to damage their device, despite the fact that this software also has some drawbacks
- The application is easy to use thanks to its simple interface
- It has a wide range of compatibility, in other words, could work on multiple Android devices regardless of the manufacturer.
- Provides a way to “root” the device which might come in handy in case you change your mind
- Highest success rate
- Android Root is not yet available in one click root apk format. For the moment the application is only available as a Windows desktop application. This implies that to use it, the user is obliged to connect their phone to a computer in order to root it. This is a big disadvantage because it makes the process take longer than it should be.