Introduction to Best Tool for Creating Video Presentation
If you’re wishing to record your screen? And afterward, share it on YouTube or Vimeo for your crowd to see? Likely the motivation behind why everybody out there thinks about screen recording devices is the monstrous measure of video instructional exercises you can discover on the web.
Screen recorders are utilized to record screen that instructs how to accomplish something on your PC bit by bit since they’re amazingly simple to follow.
The students have the opportunity to comprehend what’s happening at the point he needs. They’re regularly utilized by educators to make the class intuitive.
How to record video?
Regardless of whether you’re making an introduction to report information to your group or you need to know how to video record yourself introducing a PowerPoint screen recording, recording your introduction offers various advantages.
You can record an introduction progressively as you present, or do it ahead of time to use the flipped model or make your introduction accessible on-request. Either way, we’ve here explained the intuitive guide of how you can do that intentionally.
The Easy Way
- Open your PowerPoint (or Keynote) presentation which you’re wishing to record.
- Now we presume you’ve already installed WondershareDemoCreator into your PC, open it from your desktop:
- As soon as it gets launched properly, now you shall opt for the New Recording button as follow:
- Now in the recording window, choose the Microphone or the System sound whichever is suitable for you to include in your recordings:
- You can also opt for the system sound if you desire to include the presentation sound effects or the background sound of the system.
- As soon as you fixed all the gear for recording, now is the time to hit that red dot button to start recording your PowerPoint presentation eventually.
- The start will give you 3seconds and, in that time, open your PowerPoint presentation efficiently so that the recording shall start accordingly.
- The best Part with the DemoCreator screen recorder is that you can also opt for the screen drawing toolkit with this recording interface of this editor as follows:
- Now to perform the spotlight effect on your PowerPoint presentation while recording, hit the Spotlight button within the menu bar of the recorder as follows:
- You can also hit the slideshow button and present yourself accordingly meanwhile the recording of the screen has already been going on smoothly.
Meanwhile, Wondershare DemoCreator has the most suitable interface to deal with the recordings accordingly as soon as you’re done with the screen recording task. It directs you towards the main editing interface of the software with various sections as below:
This is the main or central section of the interface which is also a player for playing your videos or slideshow recordings so you can preview them accordingly while altering.
And now, users can add the media to the beginning, the frame of Playhead, or the end of the video directly by dragging it to the corresponding position.
At the bottom of the interface, you can see the timeline, it has all the clips and media files separated by layers for each category- audio, video, and the effects.
All the editing to your media files can be done from this section of the interface. Also, the vertical bar on the timeline that you can drag back and forth is called the played.
Also visit: 3 Popular Video Editing Softwares For YouTubers
Here in this section, we’ll emphasize how would you perform various pro-level editing actions over your recordings with this masterpiece. Stick to the following steps below to learn more.
- With DemoCreator, you can perform the basic video altering more effectively than ever. You can now perform scaling, rotation, positioning, and various compositions on your media files just by clicking on the file within the timeline and customize them accordingly.
- You can easily trim the clips within the timeline so in case you’re wondering to eliminate a piece of the clip from your recordings then you can simply do it by using the scissor tool and trim your media files precisely within the timeline.
- You can add various transitions between the scenes of the videos within the timeline just by visiting the Transitions menu from the left menu bar of the software interface.
- To add various elements to your videos, hit the Annotations menu from the same menu bar as follows:
- While recordings are done with the cursor and tutorial point of view, you can also add the various cursor effects just by hitting the Cursor menu of the vertical menu bar of the software interface.
- Wondershare DemoCreator is filled with plenty of effects available for you within the software, you can pick your favorite one right from the Effects
Note: you can also add the effects on the media files within the timeline as well as over the media files in another layer just in case you want to expand to multiple scenes of your videos.
- You can also perform the audio editing with the DemoCreator editor. To do that, hit the audio file within the timeline of your editor and proceed with the Edit Audio button as follows:
- Now to perform the audio fade-in functionality with this editor, drag the slider and be with it.
- To perform the fade-out on your audio file, hit the second slider available to you.
- With so many altering features, you can after all hit the Export button which will open up an intuitive and user-friendly export window with various customizations like resolution, quality, and the formatting principle for your output video as follow:
- The best part with the Wondershare DemoCreator is that you can export as well as share your output video file directly to YouTube as well with the only requirement as the Sign in to your YouTube channel within the software as follow:
- You can also opt for the Fast Export button which will allow you to export your recordings directly to your desired location within your PC. This feature is used directly from the media library of this software which provides a quick and fast turnaround for the export of your desired recording file right from the media library as follows:
With numerous features and plenty of available customizations for your PowerPoint presentation, webcam, and screen recordings, WondershareDemoCreator surely is a great choice while mentioning the excellent video editor and screen recorder in this modern era as it has all the features summed up within one software package so it’s precisely an all-in-one package deal with beginner to pro-level performance measures.