Introduce to Careers Fair
Accounts Nextgen always initiate to provide proper knowledge to fresh graduates so that they can know about some important information regarding their career. Some events like Career fairs are events organised mainly for giving employees an interactive session, where they can have a chat with recruiters, employers and business representatives of different organizations.
Here is some tips for prepare Careers Fair and make your career easy.
One more event like accounting internships are organised to connect the interns to know work culture and get them abled to work in a team. The accounting internships are available offline and online. The best you can search by typing- ” Accounting internships near me”. You will know your co-workers too and the environment you should be working in. Accounting internships eligibility and criteria of selection are mentioned in their websites.
- The basic eligibility criteria are you should graduate in that field and have accounts handling related knowledge.
- Basic understanding of financial aspects like GAAP is highlighted.
- Active participation in journal entries and ability to create accurate financial reports will help you to complete this accounting internship successfully.
- Nowadays knowledge of bookkeeping software is demanded
- companies always search for interns that are able to secure company sensitive data.
- Intern should be able to manage the physical inventory system software effectively and register regular entries with a proper count of stocks related information.
- The one who Can help with credit checks are appreciated.
- The basic idea to organise these events is to build better understanding about work culture and employers responsibilities.
You should be prepared beforehand to avoid unpleasant experiences or any difficulty during conversation. Pre- planning is necessary as this will increase your confidence level from the very first day at your working place.
read more: consultative-selling-training-program
There are certain things that should be kept for better preparation-
There is some best tips to prepare Careers Fair.
- You should understand the importance of the event and should learn at every stage.
- You should know your goal and should listen to important terms and clear your doubts in career fairs.
- Networking is important in a business and you can learn a lot about business or office work culture just by listening to their words carefully.
- You should gather basic details regarding the career fair event. You can know the map or floor layout, attendees of the event. This will help to manage time and learn more and look balanced and diligent.
- You can also research the number of companies attending the event and their respective representatives. Look for the companies you are interested in and talk to them during the event to get your doubts cleared.
- Be open minded as Career fairs also give you a chance to know about new companies that might not seem interesting at the first glance but it might happen that you get better opportunities that develop interest in that company at the end of the event.
- You can explore as much as you want. Don’t hesitate or shy to ask questions from business representatives. Solving the query is necessary to develop clarity in your career.
- You should value research and use it to gain deep knowledge regarding the subject. You can have a basic idea of what company is all about, its ideologies and strategies, different posts or job roles for Candidates. This initiative of yours will make a good 1st impression in front of them.
- Don’t ask questions that are already mentioned in their websites. A well- researched question shows your curiosity and willingness to work. This quality will improve your communication skills and you will build clarity within yourself.
- Preparing questions will always help you to stay one step ahead of everyone. Maintain a list of questions for each company so that you can present yourself well. You can also further extend your question in order for explanatory answers.
- Always prepare yourself for a quick introduction. You should include your skills, passions, and experiences so that your introduction seems interesting and not just like a formality. A better introduction can help you to connect to business representatives very well as they. Make the speech according to the company you are speaking to. This is the best preparation way for Careers Fair.
- For future reference of the gained information, you should note down important dates, insights or points mentioned by them. You should be focused while listening so that you don’t miss any important information.
- Always look smart and presentable. Wear business casuals and look fresh and energetic. This will enhance your personality in front of everyone from recruiters to your co-workers.
- You can start an application for a company in which you are interested in when they visit the career fair during or before any application openings. You can bring the application to understand the application process and their criteria. You can know about the talents or skills they are looking for in a candidate through this event. It is a good time to initiate things and make an identity in front of them.