Introduction to Clean and Disinfect Tile Floor
A tile floor is easy to clean and disinfect, provided you use the right products. The market is brimming with cleaning products, but hardly a few deliver the desired results.
As a home or a residential complex owner, you obviously need a product that is tough on stains and gentle on the surface.
In this section, we will introduce you to one of the best cleaning products and also give a detailed guide on how to use them.
In the present pandemic situation, everyone is looking for deep cleaners and sanitizers to disinfect their surfaces. Our products will help you remove harmful bacteria, germs, mold, and stains from your tile floor without ripping off the top smooth coating on your floor tile.
While cleaning tile, you also need to put the focus on grout cleaning, as it is an important element that adds aesthetic beauty to your tile, joins the tiles, and keeps them strong and is also quite fragile because of its porosity.
Basic Problems with Grout and Tile
- The porous structure of grout and natural stone tile is the major problem here. These surfaces easily absorb water deep within their pores and lead to mold formation.
- The porosity also makes any stains, spills, and dirt penetrate deeper within, leading to denser and stubborn stain formation.
- Non-natural stone tiles also get stained easily. If not cleaned in time, these stains leave a rough patch and get denser. They also lead to tile discoloration.
- Mold and mildew are present in the pores of either the tile or grout, quickly spread to the entire surface, and leave a blackish residue that spoils the appearance of your flooring. Mold and mildew also reek of a bad odor and cause respiratory problems and eye infections.
All these factors lay greater emphasis on grout and tile cleaning. Here is a guide from pFOkUS explaining to you about the right way to clean and disinfect tile and grout with the right products.
Deep Cleaning Floor Tile and Grout with Imperia Deep Clean
This powerful and deep-action tile and grout cleaner penetrates deep into the pores of the porous surfaces and eliminates all the hidden traces of germs and mold.
Imperia Deep Clean is alkaline in nature and does not cause any harmful effects on the tile or grout. In fact, it enhances beauty by revealing a sparkling surface after cleaning.
Here is how to clean with Imperia Deep Clean:
- Begin by filling your sprayer bottle with the concentrated solution of Imperia Deep Clean.
- Next, fill the sprayer bottle with hot water up to 1 gallon.
- Also fill the second bottle with hot water, which will be later used to neutralize the tile surface and wash off the remnants.
- You can also add some alcohol to the neutralizer to help dry the surface quickly.
- Now spray the solution on the countertop and allow it to dry for some time.
- Now spray a second time and start scrubbing with a grout brush now.
- Retract whatever residue is left and then wipe off clean with a soft cloth
Using Grout Brush to Remove the Stains Easily
Our grout cleaning brush comes with V-notched bristles, which make it a very handy and useful cleaning accessory. We recommend everyone to use our grout brush for floor mold removal and deep cleaning.
Here are some Features of Grout Brush:
- The bristles of the brush swivel easily in any direction you desire, thereby giving you a great cleaning experience.
- The 10” long and 1.5” bristles are strong enough to even hold concrete.
- The stainless steel screw at the top adds more pressure to the pivot point so that more pressure can be applied while scrubbing and cleaning the grout.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Floor Tile After it has been Sealed
Once your floor tile and grout have been sealed with topical sealants, you will still find some superficial dirt, dust, and stains on the surface.
For weekly or daily light cleaning and disinfecting your floor tile, we recommend you to use Imperia Maintenance or Valore Maintenance.
These maintenance cleaners are combinations of cleaners and sealers that not only clean the surface but also enhance the efficiency of the top seal.
Further visit: How to Choose Best Color For Your Home?
Of the two, Valore Maintenance is a stronger maintenance cleaner. It is infused with 6.97% of H2O2 at the molecular level and gives amazing cleaning results.
Here is how to clean and disinfect with Imperia Maintenance or Valore Maintenance:
- Both these products come in ready to spray bottles.
- You just need to spray it directly over the surface.
- Then you should wipe with a soft, wet cloth to reveal a clean surface below.
pFOkUS products are high in quality and so reliable that even D’Sapone – one of the leading restoration service providers only relies on our products for their services.