Introduction to Recover Permanently Deleted At&T Email
In this day and age, communication is the key as we keep exchanging email communications for different work at the office or home. And AT&T is one of the biggest email providers in the US. Their email service is of top quality, but sometimes, you may encounter a few snags in operation.
AT&T offers tons of features that attract a lot of users to their service. These features are:
- You can easily organize, send, or receive emails with attachments
- You can send messages to people across the world with a single click
- The user interface of the AT&T mail is quite good and liked by people.
- You can schedule the emails on your account and send them at a specific time.
- The security of the AT&T mail is top-notch, and you don’t need to be bothered about it.
Just like any other technology product, AT&T email also faces some issues. Sometimes emails get deleted, or you may have accidentally deleted them. If you want to recover those emails as soon as possible, then you have to take certain steps to recover them.
Now, we will look at how you can recover the AT&T emails without any hitch.
As we all know that there are a lot of AT&T email problems, and this is one of them. So, when you aren’t able to find the emails in your account, you can use these steps to perform the recovery process.
But, you can only recover emails that are deleted within the last seven days as they only keep records for that long.
Here are the steps:
- Open the AT&T login page and enter your login credentials
- Now, you have to more to Missing Emails Support Page
- After that, you will need to fill out a form to request them to restore your account to the previous point.
- You will need to provide a date from when you are missing emails, and they will restore the account to that date.
- If they are able to recover your emails, they will inform you about it.
This way, you can recover the recently deleted AT&T emails. But, the issue is that the emails you may have received in the last seven days will be deleted. So, you must take a backup of the recent emails you have received within seven days and then perform this recovery process.
Check Other Possibilities:
It is possible that you are not able to scan your entire account for missing emails. Sometimes, few emails go directly into the spam folder, and you need to check that folder as well. The filters in your email’s settings are there to filter out the promotional or annoying emails from your inbox, and that could be a reason why you are not receiving any emails.
You also have to check for the blocked email addresses to make sure that the contact you are expecting a mail from is not in the blocked contacts list. Also, check all the filter settings on your account and make sure that nothing is wrong with your account.
Well, if you are using Outlook for accessing your AT&T emails, then you have to check for the Settings. Yes, you need to make sure that you are using the correct AT&T outlook settings in your application to access the emails. If there is an issue in your Outlook, go to the Outlook settings and change them accordingly.
If you want to learn more about the deleted emails in the AT&T account, go to Emailspedia.com and have a look at other articles. They have many articles on their website related to AT&T email.