All about Excellent Bonds On Social Media
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA??
- Basically, social media is a social platform where can connect with new people & knowing a person by the internet or other media. It is also involved the usages of interactive web-based applications by content such a digital photos & video graphics.
- This social media is joining with our friends & family & related other people who are direct & indirect joined you & it creates an ecological system that you easily search for others & connect with other people in social ways…..
- Users can be access social media services via WEB-BASED APPS, DESKTOP&LAPTOPS. This is in contrast to traditional media that operate the transmission model.and some of the most popular social media websites are- FACEBOOK, WECHAT, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, WHATSAPP, SNAPCHAT, VIBER, VK& more.
- Marketing & social media includes the following many types of social media.
- Photo Sharing
- Social bookmarking
- Social gaming
- Virtual worlds
- Product-service review.
A GREAT THING ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA IS THAT ALLOWS YOU ACCESS BOTH YOUR STRONG & WEAK CONNECTIONS & IF YOU ARE A OPEN MINDED PERSON AND YOU SHARING YOUR STORY WITH SOMEONE OTHER, SOCIAL MEDIA CAN BE A GREAT TOOLS FOR MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIPS BETTER.
- TRUST: when we are honest with someone another we learn to trust. we don’t have to wonder if being hidden or kept secret because we know the other person cares enough to tell us the truth…..
- HONESTY: honesty is the 2nd important part of bonding for they are a in relationship.when someone is not trusted, it can really lower their self-esteem just because they are missing part of a relationship.
- WAVELENGTH: actually it makes you feel like your relationship isn’t as exciting. social media might paint a picture of perfect relationships, but do ever find yourself comparing your relationship to those online? whether it’s Instagram, Facebook, or tinder people are you see online? wavelength hit the streets to get your thoughts.
- PASSIONATE: you expect your partner to inspire you to do bigger things in life & they have success and they make sure that they give their 100% to whatever they do. So, be it love or friendship they never run out of steam.
- LOYALTY: I think everyone seeks from their lover. when you date in your area, you can be carefree because cheating is not their trait.they can never think about hurting and cheating on the person they love.
One of the most positive effects of social media on marriage is that the couples who spend a lot of time away from each other & keep in touch with each other & feel closer for having become friends only recently.
- Then when their children grow up,& go to school & college and start their own lives. with the ability to video chat and share pictures and so on, families.
- If children and parents both have seen the same post on social media, they can start a conversation about it.they can bond over other things.they may share or enjoy social media such as favorite pages that hobbies like – craft, cookies.
- A big part is that-families who have been through a divorce may find on social media users. Children can keep in touch with the parent they do not line with better.
- Brings about a sense of security since everyone knows that they can get in touch with different people at a time if they have a need to.
- A better understanding of social media profiles often acts as a person’s personality. they display a person’s likes, dislikes, views, opinions, all social circles, and habits.it can help new friends decide.
- Social media is very addictive.most of people find it has become a compulsion for them to check their phones every few minutes to see & if they have new notifications Is there.
- This addiction is too real and so strong that it has been found that people experience the same kind of symptoms as a drug addict whenever they are unable to check their social media.
- Also, studies have shown that there is a link between depression & social media usage are most likely to become affected by it & also affect their family relationships.
- Mental health is very easy to forget the blurred line between social media & the real world. young people find themselves prioritize the right one & this can lead to mental conditions like anxiety or depressions.
- Social media is high effects essentially a highlights reel of everyone lives.this can cause discontent, jealousy, negative emotions, and other things