Introduction on Facts On Shopify
With COVID19 disturbing the norm for retail, numerous retailers are left with no customers. On the off chance that you haven’t thought about going digital yet, this is the ideal opportunity to begin.
For any business to go online, it needs to have an online store that mirrors an ideal mix of aesthetics and usefulness. Some of the most popular platforms used to build such a web store are Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, Opencart, and Prestashop. Amongst all these, Shopify is one of the most preferred options by the entrepreneurs who want quality and productivity along with rich features and simplicity. But how would you know if Shopify is the ideal decision for your online store?
Let’s list down all the benefits of Shopify to see if it is the correct framework for your business.
- Shopify POS: You can easily merge your physical store with Shopify’s POS (Post of Sale) system. POS makes managing individual stores easy by tracking the order, processing payments/refunds, monitoring cash adjustments, and keeping a record of daily payments. Individual employee activity can also be tracked by creating staff PINs and Shopify POS also integrates with major bookkeeping software.
- Wide range of Apps: Shopify’s app store has a large number of paid and free apps for its users. Businesses can make use of the apps to manage inventories, shipping, social media integration, and accounting. Sales analysis, customer feedback, and traffic can be easily identified using reporting apps available. Shopify POS has applications available for iOS and Android devices that can be used in a physical store to find items, process payments, and generate receipts.
- Minimum Theme Design: Shopify makes it easy for the users to customize the look for their web stores using plenty of themes available. Shopify app development services can easily integrate these themes to make the store look more appealing and the best customer experience.
- SAP integration: With Shopify SAP integration customer service can be improved and order fulfillment times can be reduced. Elimination of frequent data entry and minimum human errors can now increase employee productivity.
- Secure Hosting: Customers these days avoid online payment due to its security issues. The eCommerce solution of Shopify is designed in such a way that it allows customization of the entire web hosting with unlimited bandwidth. SSL integration will ensure complete data security and a 100% safe transaction.
- Sales channel: Sales can be boosted by making use of the multiple sales channel feature available. The owners can sell their products simultaneously at the Web stores, social media platforms, or physical stores through the Shopify admin panel. Any product can be put up for sale on Amazon, Flipcart, Pinterest, eBay, or mobile apps at the same time.
- Cart Abandonment Recovery: Many a time’s customers get carried away after having added the product to their cart and do not complete the checkout process. To solve this problem Shopify has an inbuilt function of Cart recovery which allows you to send an email to the customer reminding them about the unfinished cart and further follow-ups.
- Site Performance: With excellent site performance of Shopify your web page will load super fast ensuring that you don’t lose any potential buyer.
- Payment process: Shopify supports 90 different payment processes across the world handling multiple currencies. Amazon pays, Paytm, and Apple pay is some of the built-in payment modes that come with Shopify.
- Mobile Optimization: Many buyers these days access online stores through their mobile phones. The eCommerce website that provides a good experience to its customers holds the chance of increasing conversion rates. Mobile Shopify Apps make it straightforward for the seller to contact the clients and manage the store directly from android or iOS devices.
- User friendly: Shopify has a clean, smooth, and clear user interface which makes setting up of the store simple. But this doesn’t mean that you will have your web store live in two minutes because a lot of backend work is still required. However, our Shopify development services will help you with the entire setup
Shopify is an amazing option with a lot of tools that make it easy for your digital stores to function. It isn’t the least expensive platform available however its system will ensure that you are relieved from plenty of headaches while running an online store.
Our Shopify app development company services are efficient and we ensure that the customer receives great shopping experience.