Introduction to How to Flip Computer Screen Easily?
There can be a number of reasons that one wants to flip the computer screen. For instance, you want to see the screen from a different angle or prank with your friends. If you are willing to know how to flip the computer screen, this blog is going to tell you some interesting methods.
How to Flip Screen on Windows?
Here you can perform three types of methods which are as follows, for how to flip computer screen upside down in windows.
- Use Keyboard Keys
- Adjust Screen Orientation Settings
- Use the Graphic Card’s Control Panel
By using shortcut keys, you can make your task quite simple. With the screen orientation settings, you can adjust the angle and rotate your computer screen sideways or upside down. Besides that, you can use the graphic card’s control panel to rotate the display smoothly. Below we will understand these methods with a manual procedure. Let us get started.
Method 1: Use Keyboard Keys
Shortcut keys are the easiest way to apply actions on your computer. If you are working with the 5th Generation Intel Processor and want to learn how to flip the computer screen using keyboard keys, look for the following solutions down below.
- First of all, check your Generation of the Intel processor in case it is older than the 5th generation.
- To do so, you can use the Windows logo key along with the R key. This will bring up the Run box.
- Here, you can type ‘Control’ in the text field and hit the Enter button.
- Once the Control Panel window opens, you can click on the System.
- At this point, you can view the Processor information. The generation number is located right after “ix”.
- If your Intel processor belongs to the 5th generation or the previous generation then you can try the following shortcut keys on your keyboard.
- Use Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow to make your computer screen upright which is the normal mode.
- You can use Ctrl + Alt + Right Arrow in order to flip your screen to 90°.
- To flip screen Windows to 180°, you can use Ctrl + Alt + Down Arrow.
- And, use Ctrl + Alt + Left Arrow in order to flip your screen 270°.
Based on the type of angle, you can use the keyboard keys and see your computer screen from a different angle.
Method 2: Adjust Screen Orientation Settings
In this method, you will learn to adjust screen orientation settings through which you can rotate your computer screen upside down. If you are thinking how to flip screen on windows then you can go through the steps mentioned below.
- As the first step, you can hit the Windows logo on your keyboard along with the I key. This will bring up the Settings window.
- In the Settings window, you can go to the System.
- In case you are using Windows 8 or 7, click right on the blank side of the desktop.
- Then, you can click on Screen resolution.
- After that, you will have options to set the orientation. When you click on the drop-down menu, it shows the following options.
- Portrait – Rotate your screen 270°
- Landscape – the normal screen you see
- Portrait (flipped) – Rotate your screen 90°
- Landscape (flipped) – Rotate your screen 180°
Note: If your monitor is placed vertically then your screen will appear in Portrait. In case you use dual monitors then you need to select the monitor before you change the orientation.
- If you use Windows 10, you need to click on the Keep changes option after you select the orientation whereas, for Windows 7 or 8, you can click on Apply and then hit the OK button to save your settings.
By adjusting the screen orientation settings, you can flip your computer screen in the angle you want.
Method 3: Use the Graphic Card’s Control Panel
The graphics card’s control panel can be very helpful to flip screen Windows. If you want to learn how to flip the computer screen, you can go through the steps instructed below.
- To get started, you can click right on your desktop screen and select Graphics Properties. As an alternate option, you can go to the system tray, click on the Graphics cards icon. This will display the control panel window.
- Here, you can go to the Display section.
- Then, you will find options to rotate the display by 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
+Depending on the different graphics cards, the options might be different. But from here, you can change the rotation of your computer screen.
Further see: Boost Mobile Signals in Your Home
Changing the screen orientation of your computer is pretty easy. If you are looking for a simple guide on how to flip screen on windows then the aforementioned methods will assist you.or you can get a contact or chat with our Errorsdoc.com technical experts.
By following these three simple methods, you can rotate your computer screen sideways or in the angle you want such as 90, 180, or 270 degrees. The most simple method to rotate your computer screen upside down is the use of shortcut keys. You can quickly press the mentioned keys on your keyboard to change the screen angle of your computer.