Ease in the brake to further slow the car. Gently turn the steering wheel in the direction you would like to go. Though a hydroplaning event might last less than a second, keeping a cool head along with a steady hand will assist you to maintain vehicle control. Once you have gotten out from the hydroplaning event, keep your rate down till its safe to speed up again. Once you get home, check your own tires into seeing if they need air or replacement.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
Water splash from the other car and trucks can be fatal. As you can not see anything in front of you while the slash happened, hurriedly you will slow down. This will have a two-way impact. The car behind you may not slow down and collide with you. Secondly, as you can not see anything, you may collide with something. In order to avoid this, I prefer to slow down while other vehicles are crossing or be ready with wiper switch while overtaking another vehicle.This is how to drive safe on highway or how to drive car in india.
Is your car Hydroplanes or you look control due to clogged water. Avoid braking. Rather steer car for safety.Avoid using cruise control if you are on semi or automatic car. Avoid sudden terms and heavy breaking.Avoid driving in single hand. Both hands will give more control than single hand.This is how to drive safe on highway or how to drive car in india.
Use defogger and AC combined to compact with internal or external fogs that accumulates on windshield.In case if you do not have a defogger facility keep a piece of dry cloth handy.
In case if you do not have air condition or you cannot run air condition roll the door window a little bit.The golden rule is to wait until the weather improves. Start the emergency light on back driving on rain.During day time you can turn on lights to get your car noticed by other driver.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
Flooded area driving
it is a strictly no to drive. A running water or a water having got it can pull your car from the road. Even I would suggest do not go near the flowing water. Do not walk in the flowing water to understand the depth.With for local help in order to avoid any danger.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
you must checkout the Srisailam drive on a rainy day.This is how to drive safe on highway or how to drive car in india or how to drive safe on highway.
Driving in strong wind in India
This section is compiled from an experience while I was travelling to Dapoli. We experienced heavy winds during night. It was so strong I was compelled to stop the car at some point of time. Here are by advice while experiencing heavy winds during driving and you must follow for safety rules for driving safe.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
I was travelling through ghat sections( srisailam, dapoli, and while travelling to Kuntala waterfall).I found that there was a strong wind that was not only slowing me down but also my car was fighting heavily to keep us grounded. From these experience, I am writing the guide or how to drive in an area where strong wind is present.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
- Mostly the funnel shaped roads surrounded by mountains creates heavy wind, if you notice this shapes, slow down.
- Avoid overtaking other vehicles.
- Use both hands for a steady grip on wheel.
- Try to cover the stretch in a slow but steady mode/ speed.
- Strong wind can bring trees to the ground, hence watch out for trees.
- If some foreign element( dust ,sand etc) falls on your windshield, do not operate wiper, sand can destroy the glass. Wait for wind to clear it out. If at all you need to clear them, stop the car with hazard lights on to the extreme left and use dry cloth to dust out. Do not rush.
- Do not Park your vehicle behind a tree or do not stay inside if the wind is too heavy. Park it at the hotels or dhabas parking lot and go inside of the Dhaba.
- If the wind is side wise, look to stop. A regular Indian( jugard)( workaround is to roll the window down a little bit or completely. This will give you stability. This tips is highly applicable if you have a tall profile car or narrow profile car.
This is how to drive safe on highway or how to drive car in india.
Driving in Jungle
Driving in a jungle India time and nighttime are breeze. As you cross the lash green landscape but you must follow safety rules for driving safe.Keep attention to the following points.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
- Be prepare for a sudden break. Hence wear seatbelt. Drive slowly.
- Need to pay great attention to the crossing animals.
- Do not stop and chips ,kurkure or any other things to the animals.
- You need to stay alert if you Spot an animal.
- In case of an unintentional accident, report to the forest officer.
- Do not drive under the influence of alcohol.
I have experienced some of these incidents during my journey in the night in Srisailam dam and forest and Orissa forest range.How to Drive Safely in Indian Road should cover this basic part as well.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
Take rest and power snap
we’re human beings and frequently get tired of driving. If you’re going on a long trip, it’s best to take breaks. This may keep you active and fresh. Continuous driving can cause tiredness and dizziness that may be crucial. At any time you feel tired or feel sleepy, better to get a rest and when possible sleep for some time. Keep a substantial distance from another vehicle.This is another how to drive in safe mode.
Use seatBelts and safety gears
Therefore, look after you or your family members. Keep a considerable distance from an automobile ahead you. This may lessen the possible the speed of the vehicle ahead sufficient time to adjust in accordance with the speed of the car ahead.This is another how to drive in safe mode.