Submit Guest Post- Guidelines for TechTravelHub.com
We are accepting guest posting. If you want to contribute to the booming blogging community. This is the right place for you.
If you are really interested to post your content please send your ideas to the email ([email protected]). If we pick you, one of another community member will guide you about the topic.
Alternatively, you can come up with articles, ideas or improvement points.
There is no writing slot concept, you can actually post as many articles as possible.
The topics I love to cover-
- Technical language (C, C++, Java, VPs, VB script, etc)
- Technical Tutorial/ How to guide.
- Concepts of DevOps, No Ops, Traditional process, models- Agile, V, XP, Waterfall etc.
- Cryptocurrency, BitCoin, Blockchain- concepts, How to guide, case studies.
- Testing (Manual, Automation, Security, Performance)- Concepts, How to guide, Case studies.
- Tools review, How to guide (upcoming, New Discover, new arrival).
- General “How To’s” related to development and testing domain.
- Startup technologies.
- Home decor as part of the lifestyle.
- General lifestyle.
- Travel (Guide, How to, Quick Guide).
- Motor parts (Gadgets for car & bike).
- How to guide or motor parts.
The article should fall one of the below categories-
- Lists like examples, ways, tools, tactics, methods, tips.
- Your opinion post.
- Round up posts.
- Why, what, how, who kind of explainer posts.
- How-to guide.
- Quality- Articles must be 800 words or more. It must cover the topic in depth. Put your own wordings. Post must be 100% original.It signifies the following-
- No plagiarism (use Copyscape, dupe checker etc. to check content)
- No self-plagiarism- Do not copy contents from your own but already published content.
- Screenshots, picture, video- I prefer to take your own created picture or video. If not possible use some free sites to obtain the image. Try to give credit if you have taken from someone’s creativity.
- Backlink- We will surely provide you backlink on a genuine contribution.
- Ownership of Content- If you are providing content to techtravelhub and we accept the same for publishing, the ownership of copyright is transferred to techtravelhub (us).
- We may update the content time to time but it will not affect your backlink.
- Only one backlink (do follow or no follow) is allowed per past.
- Techtravelhub does not accept process release, gambling, porn or any other content that is not suited for Mankind.
- Techtravelhub accepts MS word format only.
- The Turn around time to publish an article is 7 days.
- Techtravelhub may edit/ update the heading.
- Content should be given with suitable keywords (Max-5).
- Once the Content is selected and published, we will notify you with an email along with the link.
- We expect some action item for the readers in the conclusion part.
- we want to hear your opinion, experience, your test results. Try to provide original research data or actual data and try to provide the original source of such data.
- Author Bio- while submitting articles- you are free to give links to FB, linked in, Facebook, company URL.
- We do not accept linking to any site’s homepage. However, we are happy to link back the author bio (FB, linked in etc.)
- No linking to pills, porn, gambling, vaping, casinos or payday loans.
- We do not accept any articles on pills, porn, gambling, vaping, casinos, payday loans, abuse etc.
- We do not accept promotional links.
- We strictly prohibit trading, selling links from techtravelhub.
- You need to submit a copyright-free image
- The image should be (600*800px)
- If you are using an image in the content, align them in the Centre (middle)
- The image should not talk about any promotion.
- Do not use memo, GIFs.
What we do not accept?
- Articles related to cross-selling products recommendation etc. are strictly not allowed.
- Articles related to vaping, casino, CBD, drugs, pills, abusive content, hardcore politics are also not allowed.
Content Merge policy
We value our readers. So we want to provide them with the best value from the posts. As a result, we or our author group has full rights to alter/delete or modify and finally merge the articles. These mergers are based on the same contents spread over multiple posts.
Note: We put redirections, to point the correct resources so that your valuable efforts do not get wasted. This may also help Google to point the correct resource for many search queries.
- Our author panel will take the final decision on publishing the articles.
- The link validity is subject to author panel’s decision. Author panel decision will be final.
- All duplicate contents will be rejected. We will try to notify via email in case your article is rejected.
For any Queries and Guest posting request please feel free to contact on-