Last few days, when I was trying to learn how to work with ANT with selenium. I found this problem.
Whenever I tried to launch ANT from cmd prompt. I am getting a popup saying “Java SE Platform binary stopped working “.
It was coming again again. I tried almost everything ..
- Uninstall and re Installing JDK latest version.
- Uninstall and re Installing ANT latest version.
- Deleting environment variables and after restart put them back.
- Opening command prompt to check the version of ANT and Java
Lastly being frustrated I started googling with this problem. There exist a thread of a forum which said graphics driver can be a culprit here.
Oho..I remember few days back I got BSE bios error and Admin loaded 3 years old driver for my work. Since then I never updated my graphics driver!!!!.
- I downloaded the latest graphics driver
- Install them and restarted my machine to take effect.