Introduction to Increase Social Media Traffic
The social media platform has always been an important platform to maintain a connection with social followers. It has become more useful and effective for businesses to promote their brand and product with the Instagram platform coming into the picture.
Instagram is a photo posting and sharing app essentially. This means that you will be able to showcase your product in a pictorial way which ideally is the most effective way to convey a message without saying a single word.
However, it is not easy to get to reach the audience you have targeted with your Instagram posts. There are lots of things that you should do in addition to selecting the best photos to post.
It is only then you will be able to get more real Instagram likes which will in the process help you to gain more traffic to your site. This ideally is the main objective of using social media and Instagram in business marketing.
Uploading your Instagram posts
Apart from scheduling your Instagram posts using some of the best scheduler tools, you will need to upload your Instagram posts more carefully to get the desired results. You can use your PC or desktop for uploading the following specific steps.
If you are using a camera to take the photos that you want to post on Instagram, you will need to edit those photos on your computer as well before posting.
If you are using a desktop, which is ideally recommended for posting your Instagram photos, you will also be able to use an Instagram scheduler. This will benefit you in a lot of ways while you upload your Instagram posts such as:
- It will save you a lot of time
- It will save you from the hassle and frustration and
- It will make it easy for you to try getting these photos from your computer to the phone.
Just imagine what all things you can do with the amount of time saved. Most importantly, you can devote it to other important areas of your business that will ensure growth, better production, and operation.
Whether it is for the growth of your business or for reaching out to a larger audience with the use of an effective Instagram hashtag strategy, there are lots of things that you can do with the amount of time saved.
- You can host an Instagram contest or giveaway
- You can fine-tune the Instagram Stories strategy and
- Focus on your marketing, advertising, and sales process in order to achieve larger business goals.
Therefore, at all costs, you should try and use the best Instagram posting scheduler tools to post your content on this useful, effective, and popular photo and video sharing platform.
Creating a better Instagram caption
The next important step to entice the Instagram users to visit your site to increase the traffic is to create a better and more appealing Instagram caption.
Since all the users of social media platforms are always looking for something new and unique, coming up with a good Instagram caption is essential.
However, this can be a real challenge for anyone especially if you have to write the caption on the fly and every single day.
- This is a time-consuming matter
- It is not easy to come up with new content ideas
- You will have to research a lot to find the most appropriate and relevant hashtags and captions often on the spot
This means that you will not have the luxury or liberty to sit down and gather yourself to write the captions when you think you are in the right “writing” mood and creative.
It will need you to be spontaneous. Why do you think people hire experts for their Instagram marketing campaign?
The best way to be prepared with the right captions and post it with your photos anytime is to write your Instagram captions ahead of time.
this will reduce the daily stress and will also save a lot of time and energy that you can dedicate to other important tasks such as:
- Engaging with your audience
- Building deeper and stronger connections with your followers and more.
Just like the Instagram scheduler will help you a lot in your Instagram hashtag strategy, using a third party Saved Captions tool will help you to create better templates of your most commonly used captions.
When it is time to schedule your post all you will need to do is simply select one of your Saved Captions and add it to your post.
- When you follow this approach, this will not only save on the time you need to spend on writing your hashtags and captions, but it will also help you to increase the reach of your posts as well.
- In addition to that, since the Instagram algorithm favors posts that have specific and relevant hashtags, this approach will also help you to create a great strategy to create multiple Saved Captions having different hashtag blocks.
Based on what you are posting and when this approach will also help you to switch the captions up as well to use it for different posts.
Further visit: 10 Best Travel Influencers on Instagram
Design a beautiful Instagram feed
When you schedule your Instagram posts ahead of time it will give you a better and bigger picture perspective of your Instagram feed.
This will once again affect your social media strategy on the whole. This will help you in designing a better and more beautiful Instagram feed as well.
- You can choose the order of appearance and posting of the photos
- Rearrange them into the design and
- Perfect your Instagram feed.
In addition to that, you will find that it is much easier to design a more balanced feed overall. This is because you will be able to know:
- Whether or not you are posting too many product and promotional photos
- The need to post more of those lifestyle shots and
- If you need space out the darker photos with some brighter ones.
All these approaches will ensure that your posts provide a more consistent brand experience through your Instagram feed. This is the key to get more Instagram followers and site traffic.