Installation of Compiler
System Requirements for dev c+
- Windows 95 or higher.
- 32 MB of RAM.
- The executables compiled by Dev–C++will need MSVCRT. DLL (comes with Windows 95 OSR 2 or higher)
Note: Dev c++ can also be used for C language
Other Compilers are as below:
- MS Visual Studio
- Turbo C
- Code Blocks
How to download C
Click on the link below for downloading the compiler for c.
Steps to download:
- Open the link
- Click on the Download button shown in the picture.
- Scroll down from top to bottom and search for Dev c++.
- Then click on download and setup will start downloading and then install it into your drive c.
Steps to install:
- This is a 9 MB file approx.
- Double click the executable file.
- Start the installation by clicking the Next button.
- Choose the destination folder and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, go to My Computer > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Advanced Tab.
- Now click on the “Environment variables” button > new.
- Change the system variable name as PATH.
- Change the variable value as C:\Dev-Cpp\bin;
- Click OK and start Dev C to write the program.