Introduction to Jin Air Flight Booking
Jin Air Co. Ltd is a low-cost South Korean airline operating to 26 international and 6 domestic destinations. The first route was launched in December 2015 between Honolulu and Incheon. And in November 2013, Jin Air operated Cargo services. It was the only low-cost widebody aircraft in Korea at that time.
The base headquarters of Jin Air is located in Deungchon-dong, Seoul, and Gangseo-gu. The name “Jin Air” was first announced officially at the opening ceremony in Seoul on June 15, 2008.
The airline began its routes in July 2008 with regional destinations in South Korea. The inaugural flight operates from Seoul’s Gimpo International Airport to Jeju International Airport. Later, in December 2009, the first international flight was launched to Bangkok.
Interesting fact: Jin Air is the second-largest Korean low-cost airline in 2018, carried 5.4 million international and 3.5 million domestic passengers.
If you are looking for Jin Air Flight Booking, flight cancellation, flight status, or any other query, you contact Jin Air Customer Service Phone Number. The Jin Air Flight Booking process is quite easy and simple. The airline offers various exceptional services including:
- Cabin: Currently Jin Air flights offer Economy class only. However, the company ensures the best facilities and seating arrangements for its passengers in this cabin. You can enjoy your preferred delicious food with cold and hot beverages. You can also read magazines and watch your favorite show using the available Wifi. The seats are comfortable and spacious in this class so that you can enjoy your journey.
- In-flight Entertainment: Jin Air flight has in-flight entertainment systems. You can enjoy your favorite shows, movies, music during the flight. It is also a great win when you are traveling with kids. So, if your kid is fond of watch cartoons and shows, this is the best flight you can travel with.
- Wifi: Jin Air also provides its passengers to access free Wifi during the flight. You can use the data to browse the web and access the in-flight entertainment system.
- Food: The airline offers a range of meals, snacks, and beverages inspired by Korean cuisine. They also offer some international dishes as well. You can order your meal based on your preferences at the t.
There are two options available for check-in: Online Check-in and Airport Check-in. An online check-in option is available for both domestic and international Jin Air Flight. You can check-in online for your
- flight 24 hours before the flight. Passengers who are not comfortable in online check-in can report to the airport and check-in in person.
- Baggage Policy: Passengers can carry a luggage of weight of 12kg along with one small personal item like a handbag, laptop bag, make-up box, children kit, etc. The free checked baggage depends on the route of flight. For more information, dial Jin Air Contact Number (+1-866-807-3747).
Further visit: Do These 5 Basic Things In International Flights
Jin Air Contact Number for More Information
Jin Air offers one of the best services to its customers. However, when there are thousands of travelers traveling every day, it is quite tough to attend every customer on priority. Then, what’s the solution if you want to contact Jin Air for any service or guidance? Simple, contact us!!
From Jin Air Flight Booking to flight canceling, we help you with any type of assistance. Dial Jin Air Customer service phone number (+1-866-807-3747) and we will guide you with the right solution.
You can also read Jin Air reviews before Jin Air Flight Booking to know better from customers. It will give you a clear overview of whether the flight is worthy or not.
Reserve your Jin Air Flight Booking with us and get extra discounts and attractive offers.