- 1 Introduction to OnlyFans Clone
- 1.1 What’s the reason behind OnlyFans’ massive spike?
- 1.2 Who can be a part of a celebrity subscription-based app?
- 1.3 What are the perks of rolling out an app like OnlyFans?
- 1.4 What are the income-generating streams worth-considering?
- 1.5 Why opt for a clone app?
- 1.6 What are the features worth-considering?
- 2 Conclusion
Introduction to OnlyFans Clone
In today’s fast-paced world, celebrities have to roll up their sleeves and have an added responsibility. The need to establish a connection with their followers off-screen is pivotal for sustaining competitive market space.
Utilizing the virtual medium can be the optimal way out as celebrities can cater to a wide range of followers, transcending demographics, and ethnicities.
What if there’s a way for celebrities to earn a consistent income by reaching out to their followers? Apps like OnlyFans, CelebVM, etc., are established based on this model and have experienced a massive surge since their inception.
The COVID-19 pandemic has ignited the spark among entrepreneurs as celebrities find it challenging to stay on their followers’ radars.
With OnlyFans experiencing tremendous traffic post the lockdown situation, an entrepreneur needn’t second thoughts about initiating a premium subscription-based social media app development.
So, what made OnlyFans the talk of the town? What’s in store for the celebrity content subscription app market? What are the revenue-generating streams worth-considering? How does an OnlyFans clone gain instant traction? Read more to find out.
What’s the reason behind OnlyFans’ massive spike?
The influential singer and artist, Beyoncé, dropped the bombshell by mentioning OnlyFans in her trending remix ‘Megan Thee Stallion’s “Savage” Track.’
The online world went crazy and rushed towards the premium subscription-based social media app, leading to enhanced traffic.
In an exciting turn of events, the demand for celebrities was almost dried up due to the widespread COVID-19 scare.
With celebrities on the lookout for alternative income sources, OnlyFans proved to be the only light in their tunnel.
The platform witnessed 3.5 million new signups in March, with 60,000 new creators parading towards the flourishing site.
Subsequently, the COVID-19 wave accelerated the need for these platforms, with OnlyFans experiencing 200,000 new users every day of May, according to reports. The platform’s subscriptions leaped to a massive 50% rise in April.
OnlyFans currently has more than 30 million active users and 450,000 content creators, making it a centralized hub for celebrities to connect with their followers.
Who can be a part of a celebrity subscription-based app?
The market situation is poised for entrepreneurs to develop an app like OnlyFans. On a large note, a variety of celebrities aspire to be part of these platforms as they can monetize their content effortlessly by reaching out to their super followers. These artists include,
- Erotic performers
- And many more.
Building a massive network of celebrities and followers will help an entrepreneur yield consistent income and storm into the mainstream celebrity subscription market.
What are the perks of rolling out an app like OnlyFans?
An online platform without enticing benefits cannot be a success among the audience. An OnlyFans clone comes with enthralling perks for celebrities, followers, and the platform owner.
- Paywall content: Celebrities can ensure that their content reaches their targeted audience without worrying about data mishandling. They can upload personalized content for their arduous followers, enhancing their popularity in a short time.
- Off-screen acquaintances: Celebrities can personally connect with their followers via chat or call, creating acquaintances off-screen. Hence, these platforms lead to a healthy relationship between models and their fan base.
- Scope for learning: Professionals can upload content like journals, e-books, etc., for their paid followers and can conduct webinars, Q&A discussions, etc., leading to a thriving learning environment.
- One-on-one personal sessions: Celebrities can go the extra mile of conducting one-on-one video/audio/messaging sessions with their followers. They can even leverage the PPV messaging option to earn income this way.
- Personalized merchandising: Influencers can utilize the platform to promote third-party and personalized merchandises to their followers.
What are the income-generating streams worth-considering?
From an entrepreneurial perspective, gaining consistent income is a significant aspect that needs the utmost attention. Some of the revenue streams worth-integrating include,
- Premium subscription charges: Subscriptions are the primary income source for an app like OnlyFans. Models can opt for subscription charges based on their preferences, and a percentage of these charges will reach the entrepreneur’s pockets comprehensively.
- Tipping during live streams: Celebrities can schedule and conduct live streams with their followers. During such streams, these followers can send tips with different requests to models.
- Premium messaging charges: Followers can engage with top-rated celebrities on one-on-one messaging sessions after giving up premium messaging charges. The platform owner can deduct a percentage of these charges as commissions.
Further visit: FamiSafe Parental Management App Best Review 2020
Why opt for a clone app?
There are two popular ways to develop and launch a celebrity subscription-based app. The conventional method is to build the app from scratch. This technique consumes a hefty budget and time. Another emerging technology that has gained positive reception among budding entrepreneurs is customizing readymade clone app solutions. Here’s a list of reasons why opting for an OnlyFans clone app can come in handy.
- Incredibly pocket-friendly: When compared to building an app from the ground, clone apps are budget-friendly options, paving the way for even entrepreneurs with restricted budget constraints to set foot into the market.
- Extremely time-conserving: Adapting to the trend instantly is a major parameter that can steer a business towards success. Clone apps can be customized and launched within a matter of a few days.
- Highly scalable: A seasoned technical team takes the burden of developing the app according to the current market trends. In a market space, where there’s no room for error, it is better to opt for scalable solutions, widening your sustainability as well.
What are the features worth-considering?
A platform without cutting-edge features fails to create an impact among the audience. Some of the world-class features that can be incorporated into the platform include,
- Fundraising campaigns
- Purchase digital content
- PPV messaging
- In-app chat/call
- Request video/photo
- Browse celebrities
- Advanced filter options
- Earnings dashboard
The market for adult-oriented premium subscription platforms forecasts an exponential trajectory in the upcoming years.
Capitalize on this trend and turn it into a profitable business venture by developing an ultra-modern app like OnlyFans.
With so many enticing benefits, do not miss out on this lucrative business opportunity to bridge the gap between celebrities and followers.
Reach out to an expert clone app development company, customize their app, and foray into the flourishing market right away.