Introduction to Open Links New Tab
In this internet era, we all use Google to search things up. This shows how much we search on Google. If you like to read articles/content on an internet browser then you must be tired by opening a website and after reading it, click on the back button to access other search results. This is really a tedious job as we had to press the back button on every opened tab.
I am a chemical engineering professional and I had used this trick while studying especially to complete my final year project and this had really saved a lot of time in research. Another thing is if you are facing slow Google chrome then read chrome slow in windows 10 to fix slow Google chrome.
Today, to increase productivity we came with a solution to open links new tab. This method is not only useful in the computer, but you can also use this trick on an android phone. So without wasting more time, let us jump into the tutorial.
Open Link In New Tab Chrome
Who is unfamiliar with Google Search Engines. Google is top in the list of most used search engines where it is very common that people check internet connectivity by opening google.com on their pc and laptop. So we will learn how to open all links in new tam chrome. So without wasting more time, let’s jump in the tutorial.
1. Open any internet browser and open Google followed by searching anything.
2. You will see the Google search result. Now click on ‘Settings’ on top of the search results
3. Now Select ‘Search settings’. And scroll down under the ‘Search results’ settings.
4. Here you will see an option that says ‘Open each selected result in a new browser window’. Mark that option.
5. Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Now you are done. In this way, you can open a link in the new tab chrome without chrome extension.
In meantime, you can also read how to send blank message on whatsapp
Open Links In New Tabs On Bing
Not everyone is a fan of Google chrome and some instead of using Google chrome, use another internet browser to surf the internet. Apart from Googling chrome, Bing is another popular search engine other than google. It is not that popular but in many devices, this search engine comes as default hence people use it to search. Now let us learn how to open links in a new tab on bing.
Firstly Open Internet Browser And Open Bing
Now click on the hamburger icon or the icon with three horizontal lines
1. Click on ‘Settings’ and click on ‘More’
2. Under ‘Search’, section scroll down to see and go to the ‘Results’ section.
3. Here you will find Open links from search results in a new tab or window option. Mark that option
4. Whereas, you can also mark the option that says ‘Open links from news results in a new tab or window’ as that will open news articles too in a new window.
5. Now, click on ‘Save’ and you are done.
Done! All the links in Bing search results will open in a new tab or window. However, this setting doesn’t sync across web browsers and devices.
In meantime you can also read How to handle Windows Security Pop-Up Window In Different Browsers if you are facing authentication popup.
Set Duckduckgo To Open Links In New Tab
You might have heard or had heard or read lots of articles on Google vs. DuckDuckgo. I don’t know much about the DuckDuckGo search engine but on an image, if you are concern about privacy then you might be using the – DuckDuckGo search engine. Same as Google and Bing, we are going to learn how to Open DuckDuckGo Search Results in New Tabs
Open Duckduckgo Search Results In New Tabs
1. Open internet browser and open DuckDuckGo search engine
2. Click on the hamburger icon on the top-right corner and select the ‘Other Settings’.
3. Now, scroll down on the Settings page where you will find Open Links in a New Tab’ option. Mark and Enable ‘Open Links in a New Tab’.
4. Click on ‘Save and Exit’ and you are done.
Now, all the links from the DuckDuckGo search engine will open up in a new browser tab/ open in a new window.
These are the methods to Open Links in a New Tab Chrome, Bing, and DuckDuckGo search engines. These methods are not limited to computers. You can follow the exact same procedure to open links in a new tab in mobile also.
These were the tutorial on search engines like Google, Bing, and DuckDuckgo and learn how to open all links in a new tab. This trick to force Chrome to open links in a new tab that is in the foreground is really useful when you are researching any topic that requires rigorous reading and collecting information from different websites. In case you face any problem then feel free to use the comment section, we will help you to deal with how to open all links in new tab.