A) Three B) Four C) Two D) Five
You can instruct Quality Center to create alerts automatically and send
e-mail to notify those responsible when certain changes occur in your
project that may impact the testing process. You can also add your own
To generate automatic notification alerts, your Quality Center project
administrator must activate alert rules in Project Customization. Alert rules are based on associations you make in Quality Center between
requirements, tests, and defects. When an entity in your project changes,
Quality Center alerts any associated entities that may be impacted by the
change. The alerts can be seen by all users. Quality Center also notifies the person responsible for the entity at the time of the change of any associated entities that may be impacted by the change.
Quality Center also enables you to add your own follow up-flag to a specific requirement, test, test instance, or defect to remind you to follow up on an issue. When the follow-up date arrives, Quality Center sends you an e-mail reminder.
so the alert functions are:
1. Automatic notification alerts
2. Follow up alerts
18) The alerting functions in Quality Center are:
A) Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
B) Email alerts, Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
C) Defect alerts, Email alerts, Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
D) Final alerts, Email alerts, Automatic notification alerts, Follow up alerts
Logic is given above
19) You can create traceability links between………….. in the Requirements module.
A) Requirements B) Test Cases C) Tests D) Defects
20) You can associate a test instance with a defect. This is performed by creating …………..in the Test Plan module, or by adding a defect during a manual test run.
A) Linked Tests B) Linked Defects C) Linked Errors D) Linked Data
21) You can view a list of alerts for a ………………………. entity.
A) A test in the test plan tree or Test Grid
B) A test instance in the Execution Grid
C) None of above
D) Both A) & B)
22) A red flag indicates that the alert is………
A) New B) Old C) Follow up D) Urgent
Quality Center enables you to add your own alerts to remind you to follow
up on outstanding issues. In this exercise, you will add a follow-up flag to a defect whose status you want to check one week from today.
When you add a follow-up flag, Quality Center also adds an information bar
that reminds you about the follow-up alert. When the follow-up date
arrives, Quality Center sends you an e-mail reminder and changes the flag
icon from gray to red.(So red flag is to follow up)
Note that follow-up flags are specific to your user name, meaning that only
you can see your follow-up alerts.
23) A gray flag indicates that the alert…………..
A) New B) has already been read C) Follow up D) Urgent
Logic is written above
24) A follow up flag is specific to your user login name. Anyone else viewing the record does not see your follow up alert.
A) True B) False
25) Quality Center assigns the image a unique file name with a ….. Extension.
A) .jpeg B) .gif C) .doc D) .jpg