Introduction to QuickBooks POS
QuickBooks POS is basically used for managing sales and inventory. The tool has basically two versions, one of them is the Basic and the other one is Pro and to know the details and or if you have any query regarding the same you can always place a call on Point of Sale QuickBooks Support.
The main motive of the QuickBooks Bookkeeping software is to provide accounting and bookkeeping solutions irrespective of what size of the businesses be it small, mid-sized, or a large scale.
It is imperative that one should know how to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks because there are multiple features and functionalities in the QuickBooks POS tool.
One of the primary functions of the tool is to strike a perfect balance between the number of transactions that your company is doing with the clients or vise versa so that you can save a lot of your time and be able to maximize your productivity.
Benefits of integrating the QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks
As mentioned above there are so many benefits or advantages of integrating the QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks such as managing sales and the inventory of the company. Though there are also other benefits of integrating the QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks which is as follows:
- It saves time: Time is money and the reason why QuickBooks Desktop is widely regarded is that it saves you a lot of time if you know how to use the QuickBooks POS Tool and How to integrate the QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks. It takes a lot of time if you record the transactions manually and also there are a lot of chances that you might make a mistake but with the correct use of software, it will not only save you a lot of time but also will eliminate the amount of risk entering an incorrect transaction.
- The Accuracy of Data: As already mentioned in the above pointer if you integrate the QuickBooks POS tool with QuickBooks Desktop, it will help you to eliminate the risk of any sort of amount or any other possible mistake related to the transaction. Also, the integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Desktop ensures the data entry of both the ledgers that you have to maintain in an organization.
- Can Access any point of time: Once you integrate the QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Desktop, one of the many advantages is that you can access to your QuickBooks data at any hour of the day be it in the middle of the night by simply signing in to your smartphone or tablet that you want to see it on.
How to Integrate QuickBooks Pos With QuickBooks
Now after getting to know the benefits of integrating the QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Desktop is, How to integrate it? Now to answer your question the step by step method is given below:
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop and click on the ‘Company File’ option.
- Select on the ‘Preferences’ tab on the QuickBooks POS.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Financial’ tab.
- Now choose the given option which says ‘Use with QuickBooks’.
- You need to select ‘Company File’ and you will see a pop window, Tap on ‘Next’, followed by ‘Finish’.
- Under the ‘Financial Tab,’ you will see ‘Accounts’ click on that.
- Now you can run and verify all the income and see all the transactions which have been recorded earlier.
- Now open the given ‘Advanced’ tab, and then tap on ‘Chart of Accountants’.
After completing all the steps mentioned above all you need to do is synchronize the info of the integration by opening the financial tab, updating QuickBooks, and confirming the given option ‘Exchange Data with QuickBooks’
In conclusion, the above-mentioned details will tell you that How to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks, what is that, why it so important to integrate both of them, and what are the benefits of it such as saving the time, can eliminate the risk of recording a wrong transaction and how you can access it with every device and at any point of time of the day.