Robotic Framework is a generic automation framework for acceptance of exam driven progress and acceptance testing. Robot Framework Tests follows search phrase driven testing method by using tabular examination info syntax. The tabular check info syntax is quick to use and can be realized by simply just checking out RFTraining Movies.
Robot Framework is unbiased of the functioning technique and application. It is an open resource software program that is unveiled under Apache License 2. and the libraries and applications that it works by using in the ecosystem also are open supply.
This framework was to begin with formulated by Nokia Networks and presently it is sponsored by RF Basis.
The online is flooded with numerous On the internet Robotic Framework Instruction tutorials adhering to which a person can use this framework as simply as doable.
Some important traits relating RF:
· It facilitates basic to use tabular syntax to produce t-situations in a uniform way.
· It generates effortless to go through result stories as properly as logs in HTML structure.
· It has the ability to build reusable greater stage key terms from present key phrases.
· It is impartial of software and system.
· It gives a easy and person friendly library API to build personalized examination libraries that can be applied natively with possibly Java or Python.
· Its modular architecture supports creation of exams for purposes with quite a few varied interfaces.
· It gives straightforward command line interface and XML based output files for integration into the existing construct infrastructure.
· It supports creation of knowledge pushed t-situations.
· The setup it offers is t-scenario and check-suite stage.
· It offers tagging for categorizing and choosing exam circumstances that are to be executed.
· It has created in assist for variables to help tests in distinctive environments.
· It features support for selenium for website screening, operating processes, Java GUI testing, SSH, Telnet, and so on.
RF follows key phrase driven screening. What is key phrase pushed tests?
Keyword driven testing, also known as desk driven tests are the notions that are commonly utilized to software unbiased automation. The tester has to establish the info table making use of key phrases that are unbiased of the examination automation framework or any other instrument used to run them for that rationale.
Pros of RF:
· Supports exam editors line Vim, TextMate, Emacs
· Supports Swing, WebTesting, Windows, SWT, databases, GUIs, Telnet, SSH, etcetera
· Thorough logs
· Individual test info editor
· More simple tabular syntax
· Remote take a look at libraries and other plugins for Jenkins / Hudson, Maven, Ant, etc
· Generic take a look at libraries
· Apparent stories
· Details driven test scenarios
Robot framework is so versatile that it let's you complete command line, net and GUI screening with ease. Other interfaces can be analyzed by utilizing self-designed libraries.One particular can use án functioning technique alongside with SSH library for command-line testing. By applying working procedure one particular can set up as very well as configure the doing the job atmosphere, take care of files and process processes.