- 1 Introduction to Roku
- 1.1 Install and activate!
- 1.2 What else is the Roku device used for?
- 1.3 Step by step – Set it up- Roku device.
- 1.4 Connecting the device to the wireless network:
- 1.5 Next what?
- 1.6 Build My Roku account via Roku sign up site
- 1.7 Activating My Roku device
- 1.8 What are the standard issues while activating the Roku device?
- 1.9 How to search for free channels?
- 1.10 How to install channels from the Roku channel store?
- 1.11 Share and Enjoy !
Introduction to Roku
Roku is a smart device that needs to plug into the TV, letting the users enjoy all kinds of network services on the TV. Further, it can access streaming and catch-up services, but the users can also use it to play music or use apps like YouTube.
On the other hand, Roku has come a long way since then and now provides a choice of various devices, providing traits like 4K streaming and voice control.
Install and activate!
- Plugin the device.
- Connect it
- Get the link code
- Visit Roku Device Activation Link
- Key in the code and start with the streaming process.
What else is the Roku device used for?
- Based on the device, there are numerous hidden secondary features Roku devices can perform.
- The Roku app lets to interact with Roku with your Smartphone nearly as a second controller.
- Moreover, the user can set up a guest mode if the Roku is for communal use.
- It has a special setting for linking to difficult hotel and university Wi-Fi settings, and the Roku Streaming Stick+ comes with voice control.
Step by step – Set it up- Roku device.
Make use of the following guidelines can help you to install the Roku device:
- At first, link the first end of the HDMI cable to the Roku Player.
- And another end into the HDMI port of the TV’s HDMI port.
- Make a note of the HDMI port’s number
- Secondly, connect one end of the power cord to the player box.
- Then plug the other end into a power outlet.
- Switch to the Roku’s input and choose a language.
Connecting the device to the wireless network:
- Search for networks by choosing Scan again to view all networks and hold OK
- Swipe through the accessible Wi-Fi networks until finding yours.
- Next, choose the network by highlighting it and pressing OK
- Key in the password for the network and hold OK.
- If linking a Roku Player, attach an Ethernet cable to the player.
- After the network connection, the Roku will update to its newest version.
- Let the Roku update as per requirements.
- Confirm the display settings
- For a Roku Streaming Stick, choose Set display type and enable the setup to run.
- Moreover, set up the Roku remote to control your TV
- Keep calm for the activation code to appear.
- After getting the five-character link code, carry on with activating the Roku.
- Further, visit Roku Device Activation Link, key in the link code, and sign in with the account.
Build My Roku account via Roku sign up site
The users will need a Roku account to activate the device. So make sure to build one via the signup site and link it via Roku Device Activation Link.
The below instructions can let the users to create the Roku account:
- Open a browser linked to the same network as the Roku device.
- Tap the My Account option and select Create Account.
- Secondly, key in all the details to complete the form.
- Further, give an email address that you are using currently
- Similarly, come up with a password for the account and key in the password in the verified password field.
- Moreover, agree to the terms and conditions and confirm the captcha to proceed
- Then, create a PIN for security purposes and ensure that it is a digit PIN.
- Thirdly, give the billing information on the next page
- Choose the payment method; it can either be a Credit card, Paypal method, etc.
- And provide the details
- Finally, the Roku account is all set and link it to the device via Roku Device Activation Link
Activating My Roku device
Coming up instructions will help to activate the Roku device:
- Once after finishing the Roku installation process, the Roku link code will come up on the screen.
- Make the correct note of this code and open a web browser to reach the activation site.
- In the URL bar, and key in Roku Device Activation Link and click Go.
- Moreover, enter the Roku code without making any mistakes or else; this can lead to an activation error.
- At last, sign in with the Roku account using the credentials.
- And choose Activate to fire up the activation process, and this finishes the Roku setup.
What are the standard issues while activating the Roku device?
The following solutions can solve the issues:
- First of all, check the Roku link code twice before providing into the Roku Device Activation Link
- Next, verify the settings of the network connection on Roku.
- Next, check the network settings of the wireless router.
- Use any other browser to reach the activation page.
- Properly execute the Roku TV setup.
- Lastly, verify whether correctly selected the home wireless network.
- And check whether the users can activate it via Roku Device Activation Link.
How to search for free channels?
- Firstly, hold the Home button to visit the channel store.
- Scroll and choose Streaming Channels to access the Channel Store.
- Choose Top Free to view the most famous free channels.
- Select a channel and hold the OK button to see more options.
- To get the channel, opt for the Add channel option.
How to install channels from the Roku channel store?
- Hold the Home button and select Streaming Channels to reach the Channel Store.
- Choose the search bar and enter a keyword to search for choices.
- If the channel is “free,” choose Add Channel to get the Roku device channel.
- If the channel is “paid,” the option to select Buy to purchase and obtain the channel.
- And this is how the users will install the channel.
Do you want to know more details about Roku Device Activation Link or holding any doubts regarding its errors, and then you can feel free to contact our expert team by dialing the toll-free number.