SBCGlobal.Net Email Settings
SBCGlobal is one of the largest communications companies in the world with a diverse portfolio that includes mobile, 4G, wi-fi, and more.
It also includes the email service provider along with Yahoo. SBCGlobal is a big name in the tech world, and they provide multiple services. But they don’t run the email service alone. It was merged with Yahoo years back, and you have to use yahoo email servers for your SBCGlobal emails.
But that is fine as long as it is not something that you don’t agree with or like. Yahoo is a fantastic company, and they provide some awesome services as well.
SBCGlobal email can be used online via Yahoo servers, but you can use it on your favourite email client without any issue. You will need to set up the email client with the use of settings provided by SBCGlobal.
Today we will provide the SBCGlobal email settings for you to set up your account in an email client.
Let’s get started.
Use Email client
When you are using an email client on your PC, you would need to use the correct IMAP and SMTP settings in order to access your emails. You can follow the steps listed here to configure your SBCGlobal email account in Outlook. These SBCGlobal IMAP settings outlook will help you in configuring the account pretty easily.
- Open the app you want to use and then open the settings page of that app.
- Now, go to Accounts and then choose the Add Account option and then select the Email option.
- Now, you will have to enter the username and password for the account and proceed further.
- After that, you need to open the advanced email settings and enter the following settings.
- Server type – POP3
- Incoming email server – pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Outgoing email server – smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Enter your correct username
- Enter your correct password
- Incoming email port – 995 or 993
- Outgoing email port – 465
- After that, select the Next button, and then you may need to provide the username and password once again.
After completely following these steps, you will be able to set up your email in the Outlook. With these SBCGlobal email server settings, you won’t have any problems accessing your account.
Similarly, you can use the settings on mobile devices, and here are steps for that.
SBCGlobal email settings for mobile
- You will need to install the Gmail in your device, and it will open the Gmail account associated with the device.
- Click on the menu bar symbol located at the top left corner of the page.
- Now, you need to click on the down arrow symbol under the menu bar found just next to your Gmail ID.
- Now, you should click on the Add Account option from the device, and this will open another page. You will be asked to choose an account, select others from the list and proceed.
- Now, enter the email id of the other account and password and then click on the Manual setup option.
- In the next screen, you will need to choose from POP3, IMAP, and exchange
- You must choose POP3 and then tap on the Next option and then enter the credentials of SBCGlobal.
- Enter the password for the account and tap on the Next button. You will be redirected to a page where you will have to provide the settings for the email. Now, choose the right settings and provide them in the order we have listed above. Copy all the settings listed hare and add them in the appropriate boxes.
- You will need to enter mail.yahoo.com as the outgoing server settings and then tap on the Next button.
If you have done everything correctly, you will be getting to the page where you can add the account name.
So, these are the ways for you to use the SBCGlobal email settings on your computer and mobile. If you face any Outlook sign-in problems in your PC, simply delete the account from the Outlook and then add it again using the settings listed here.
And, if you feel like reading more on the SBCGlobal settings or related topics, you can always log on to Emailspedia.com. It is one hell of a resource for you to read and increase your knowledge base.
Must read- Fix SBG email account