Introduction to Screen Capture Software
Nowadays, content creators can create their video lessons with the help of various tools. One of the main materials used in online courses today is that video classes can be powerful in conveying the content in an empathetic and clear way. Many creators, however, are concerned with the visual quality of the content, especially when they do not have a professional structure or extensive knowledge in the production and editing of videos.
The good news is that there are currently several tools at our fingertips, such as screen capture, which can be used without much prior knowledge. Some of them are simple and easy to understand, making them accessible to everyone.
Why use a screen recorder?
Instead of giving students a video where you appear talking for 30 minutes, the recording made on the computer itself allows a subject to be explained more easily. Simpler than writing a text giving instructions and describing problems is the screencast (screen recording), where you can show students what you need.
With a screen recorder, you can share what is happening on your screen, including the mouse cursor’s movement. Thus, it is possible to create more didactic explanatory content because students will see how to use that program or do that activity.
Do you want to know some of the programs used for recording screens? Check below the details of each one of them:
- IceCream Screen Recorder
Read more: clone-software
RecordCast is a free web-based platform that allows you to record what you do on your computer without creating an account. To start the recording, all you need to do is to click on Start Recording. In a few minutes, you will have your video ready to download or edit with a built-in video editor.
The Movavi offers versions for Windows and Mac and lets you export the video to various formats. Although the site advertises a free download, it is a 7-day trial version. The cost of the program starts at $39.95.
The Screenflow is software that provides not only the user to capture screens, allowing graphic material appears when your class, but also allows the creator to record content and edit videos.
The great advantage of Activepresenter for those who use it is that in addition to exporting in the most common formats, such as AVI, it makes SCORM available, specially developed for online environments.
One of the most popular screen capture programs, CamStudio, allows you to record your computer’s audio and video activity and export the content in AVI or Flash (SWF) format.
With the free program, it is also possible to record only a portion of the screen and add subtitles to the videos. And despite not having integrated video editing features, the generated files are compatible with the most used editors. It is only available for Windows.
IceCream Screen Recorder
Easy to use and available for free for Windows, Mac, and Android, IceCream Screen Recorder offers several features, such as selecting a specific area or recording everything displayed, including the webcam image.
It is also possible to use annotation and drawing tools, logo insertion, zoom in and upload recordings to YouTube, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Besides, the producer can also cut excerpts from the video, change the audio and image quality and export the material in various formats.
FlexClip is associate easy-to-use and video maker that helps everybody produce skilled trying videos in barely a matter of seconds, whether or not it’s a promo video, a true estate video, a tutorial video, a corporate video, or a private life video. you’ll be able to cut a clip from your video quickly and build it much more dynamic with the mix of text animations and voice recordings. Besides, FlexClip’s powerful redaction tools enable you to require full management over the video look, background music, and more.
• management your video clips and photos simply on a clean storyboard.
• transfer videos in multiple formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V, etc.
• transfer photos in multiple formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF, etc.
• Trim or split your videos with powerful tools.
• mix or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
• several handpicked text animations at your fingertips.
• Edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc. quickly.
• Record your own phonation of the videos
. • Place a brand or watermark to anyplace of videos.
• transfer the favorite background music from your laptop.
• Video side radio choices embrace 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16
. • Video output resolution choices embrace 480P, 720P, and 1080P.
VEED may be an easy online video editor that adds subtitles to your videos, edits content, and grows your audience online.
Social media managers, SME’s, Governments, Influencers, and Content Creators.
Supports HD Resolution
- “The UI is extremely easy to use and makes video production pretty easy. once I had a problem the client support was fantastic.”
- “I was affected with how briskly they got into American state and their dedication for breakdown problems. this is often a good tool and will what I would like it too.”
- “Despite the very fact I did not use the software system, I am thus grateful for all the assistance I used to be offered- all sudden and all appreciated.”
- “It’s a really easy however powerful video editor. it’s a good support service.”
- “The sole drawback I ever suddenly met was choosing the time frames for trimming videos and adding text.”
- “To no fault of their own, this video simply wasn’t reaching to happen, however, he extremely, extremely tired.”
- “I thought I will be paying twenty and that I concluded up paying seventy.”
- “The software system crashes on every occasion you concentrate on the timeline, proscribing the power to edit (cut, copy, move) clips.”
Did you like the content? Did you have any recommended screen recording software that is not mentioned in the list? Please leave a comment below!