Introduction to Specialties of Folding Business Cards
Apart from the traditional business cards that you get offline, you can now customize them online. There are sites where you can upload your own/favorite design, get new custom layouts, and make your own design. There are new templates to set up files and also wonderful price calculators.
- The average printed and folded visiting card set is quite inexpensive. If business cards are excellent conversation starters, they will always elicit fruitful conversations.
- There are companies manufacturing folded business cards that add a fascinating twist to conventional cards via an additional panel the cards introduce.
- They create these panels perfectly to create four visible and strong sides. Each side allows you to incorporate extra information into the business card.
- As you work on the four sides, you can add text, logos, or images on each side of the business cards. They can thoroughly represent your business.
With zero restrictions on the number of colors, it’s easy to stylize and customize your folding business cards and create the optimum impact.
You can give your input to the professional designer making the cards. There’s also the online editor to help you create your own folding corporate card designs.
The price calculator helps you keep a realistic and timely track of your concerning expenses.
The extra bandwidth
Like standard corporate cards, folded business cards have the same size and much more space. Business cards have been a common tool for exchanging contact information with business associates or potential customers. Even in the age of social media/digital age, business cards are still in vogue.
- Usually, these cards carry your name, contact number, brand, and email. You can also entail extra information about their company/organization.
- Contrary to standard business cards, the folding ones provide twice the space.
- You can get print your folding business card on 14-point cardstock with an uncoated, matte or gloss finish. Normally, the cards are 4” *3.5”. You can fold them to 2” * 3.5”.
- You also have the option of printing them on the slightly more robust 16-point cardstock. You can find it elegant or shinny gloss, subdued matte.
- The 17-point cardstock is the more durable and thickest of them all. it’s difficult to bend these cards due to the inherent rigidity.
- The heftier feel and weight give a great impression about your organization to high-end executives and clientele.
Further visit: 6 Basic Needs of DVD Storage Boxes for Business
Difference between gloss and matte
The 300 GSM Gloss is the most coveted choice for business cards. For writing on the card, you can use permanent markers or ballpoint pens.
- They use sustainable sources for making the paper. The coating is aqueous, which adds scuff and scratch resistance.
- The 300 GSM Matte is also a fantastic choice for pocket folders, hang tags, postcards, and business cards. Ballpoint pens and permanent markers are the best options to write something on the card.
- Its non-glossy and smooth surface provides better and smoother writability. However, you may want to do some testing to ensure efficacy. It’s scuff and scratch-resistive like the Gloss variant.
Its thick, stiff cardstock has a non-reflective matte standard/finish renders an elegant and classic look.