Introduction to Types of Laser Printer
Most people think that a laser printer is a mysterious machine. Normally the color laser printer has been using a laser beam to print on the sharp text and crisp images onto the paper.
Typically, A laser printer has been including the four separated toner cartridge for each color. It has available the Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and black color toner cartridge.
The combination of these four-color toner cartridges is capable of printing almost any color documents. Furthermore, it has been maintaining the standard to high- resolution image and print document.
The laser printers are most popular than inkjet printers for two primary reasons. Firstly, laser printers are capable to produce color prints at much higher speeds than any type of printer.
Secondly, the laser toner cartridge long lasts then the ink cartridge. In this sophisticated age, the laser printer will play a vital role in the technology-related site.
It will be the most indigenous part of a home, office, school, college, university, small to the big office, and business use. The different laser printer manufacturers are inventing a lot of types of a laser printer.
Which are leading in the top position on the printer market. Nowadays, the laser printer has been offering the various types of laser printer like the monochrome, color, all-in-one, multifunction, wireless, and black & white laser printer.
The world topper brand like Brother, Canon, Hp, Dell, Samsung, Lexmark, etc has including some special features like Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, Color touch panel display, the V2 (vivid & Vibrant) color technology, and secure QR function lock to get the best quality print. The laser printer has been providing a hurry printing speed with color documents and sharp images than an inkjet printer.
How It Works Step-by-Step:
We have been known that color laser printers are extremely complex than another laser printer like the black and white laser printer, monochrome laser printer and etc. The working process of color printers is crucial so we have been broken down a step-by-step discuss the whole process.
- First of all, You should be running up your color laser printer by using the laptop or desktop. Then the printing process will start and the computer will send the data to your printer electronic circuit board for processing.
- What should need to do your color laser printer the electronics the circuit board will maintain your printer. Initially, the laser printer drum the unit will activate and positively charge.
- In this time, your laser printer will activate and start scanning the information which is sending from the computer onto the drum unit and activating a negative charge.
- In this step, the color laser printer negatively hits on the drum unit and the printer will be started printing on the pages. On the opposite hand, the other area which is covered by positively charged that will not be printed.
- Now the toner cartridge which is positively charged onto the drum unit is started printing- through an ink roller. Because of the positive drum unit only can print and negatively charge produces an accurate image.
- It is time to prints on the toner onto the sheet of paper and then it will be moving through two rollers which fuses the ink into the paper so that it doesn’t smudge.
- Now the paper is ready and the paper will go to the output paper tray and you can grab your paper.
The color laser printer can create sharp images and best photo quality like an Inkjet printer. For this reason, the color laser printer demands increasing day by day.
Why Color Laser Printer More Costly the Black Printer:
Normally, the black and white laser printer working process is so easy. The monochrome printer will apply for the toner pass and melted the toner into the page.
On the other hand, the color printer has a need for four different passes and then blends the ink colors together at the end. The Color printer has also needed a higher degree for this reason color printer costs more than a black-only printer. Though the color printer is as much as costly they are more affordable than another printer.