Unlock Facebook Account – How to Unlock Temporarily Blocked Account
Facebook is the biggest social media platform in the world, and they have billions of users. Most of us around the globe are addicted to one or more social media platforms for different reasons.
It could be that you want to get the most out of business or want to check on your loved ones. Whatever might be the reason they have millions of active users per day, and many people like to hang out and spend time with their social media platforms.
But it gets really bad when the Facebook team temporarily locks your account. Or you may have done something wrong, and people reported your profile in bulk.
Usually, Facebook takes action only when you do something wrong or don’t follow the guidelines set by the Facebook team. In that case, they suspend or disable the account for very little time to give a warning not to repeat the same. It can also lock you out of the account if it suspects that someone is trying to violate the security of the system.
It may come as a shock to many people, but it is not that bad, and you can recover from it pretty easily. Let us look at the causes of this type of issue with your Facebook account.
Primary Causes for Locked Facebook Account
- Someone has mass reported your profile, and that is why it is flagged as spam in the Facebook system.
- The Facebook team and automated software monitor all your activities on the platform. So, when you violate any policy of the store or do something that is not good, you will have to pay the price.
- Facebook may lock your account for a few minutes when they are updating their servers.
- Facebook can also block you from sending too many friend requests in a single day.
- Or you are posting too many posts on the walls of someone else or communities. It is considered as spam, and that is why your profile is flagged.
- Some malware or virus can also trigger the system when they try to access your Facebook account illegally.
You will get a problem while signing in with the right details in case of a temporarily locked Facebook account. Once your account is locked, you won’t be able to do anything on your profile.
How to Recover a Locked Facebook Account
There are a couple of methods to recover from this type of issue with the account. The options are given here; take a look and see which one suits you to recover the account as soon as possible.
Submit an Appeal – There is a way to recover the temporary lock on the Facebook account, and that is by submitting an appeal. You must submit an appeal to the Facebook team for the reconsideration of the disablement.
Here is what you need to do to submit an appeal.
- First, open your Facebook profile and try to login with your credentials.
- You will see a disabled account message; if you see that,
- Then, it would be best if you opened the ‘My Facebook Account has been disabled’ page.
- And then, submit all the proofs you need to provide to prove that you are the owner of the account and it was unethical to suspend your account.
- You can also open the page by directly going to the Facebook help section or searching for it on Google.
- In the form, you will need to provide emails, names and an ID such as a driving license or another document.
- And then, you will need to click on the Send button to submit the appeal.
Once you have submitted your appeal, they will review it and decide whether they want to unlock it or not.
However, you can also use other strategies when the Facebook account is locked, and you aren’t able to do anything.
Recover the Account
To recover the Facebook account, you will need to reset the password of your account, and everything will be okay.
Here is what you need to do to recover your Facebook account password.
- First, open Facebook on your favourite web browser and click on the Forgot Password link located right below the password field in the login form.
- Now, enter your complete email address and fetch the account from the database.
- Now, choose a method to recover the password and select the Next button.
- You will receive the verification code on the mobile phone, copy it, and paste it into the verify box.
- Now, click on the continue button, and it will take you to the next page.
- Now, please enter the new password in the box and confirm it, then click on the Save Changes button.
Now, you’ve changed the password for your Facebook account, and you should be able to login with the new password.