Introduction to UP Police SI Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board(UPPRPB) will deliver the notice for UP Police SI. There are 9534 openings for the vacancy of the Uttar Police Sub-Inspector.
Moreover, there will be a few posts of UP Police Sub-Inspector like Male/Female Civil Police, Male Platoon Commander, and Male Fire Officer.
Although, the application procedure will begin soon after the arrival of the Notice. The keen applicants can apply online straightforwardly by the link that will be enacted after the announcement of the Online Application.
You can get detailed insights regarding the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Selection Process, Syllabus, Test Format, and Salary Structure. Additionally, it is suggested that before applying for this vacancy, the aspirants should go through the notice.
Details of Post-Wise Openings
Let’s have a look at the post-wise openings for Sub-Inspector. They are as follows:-
- 4498 posts for Male Civil Police Sub-Inspector.
- 1125 posts for Female Civil Police Sub-Inspector.
- 484 posts for Platoon Commander/ Male Armed Police SI.
- 23 posts for Male Fire Service Second Officer.
Notice Related To UP Police SI Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Protection Board( UPPRPB) are inviting candidates for the Sub-Inspector(SI) posts.
Although, there are 9534 openings released by the UPPRPB. To apply for the Sub-Inspector Vacancy, then you have to visit the official website of the UPPRPB i.e. upprpb.gov.in.
However, the Online Application Method will start in December 2020. The tentative date for conducting the exam will be February 2021. The selection procedure will be held in 3 ways that are:
- Online Exam.
- Physical Efficiency or Capability Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Verification of the documents.
Qualification Standards For UP Police SI Recruitment
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh SI Post, the applicants have to meet the following qualification standards. To get more updates about the latest government job openings, then visit Sarkari Results. The standards are like:-
- Bachelor’s Degree or any equivalent qualification from the known University of India.
- The age limit for the candidate should range between 21 Years to 33 Years. Also, there will be age relaxation for the Reserved Categories(OBC/SC/ST) as per the Government rules.
The applicants who are keen to become UP Police Sub-Inspector. Then they are needed to experience 3 phases of the selection method. The methods are as follows:
- Online / Computer-Based Test.
- Physical Capability Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Report Verification.
- Online Test
Since the test format for the Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector is in the Online Mode. Basically, it contains Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs). The language will be English aside from the General Hindi section. There are 160 questions containing 400 marks. The subjects are like General Hindi, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical and Mental Ability.
- Physical Capability and Measurement Test
|Race||4.8 km in 28 minutes||2.4 km in 16 minutes|
|Height(Gen / OBC)||168 cms||152 cms|
|Height(SC / ST)||160 cms||147 cms|
|Chest(Gen / OBC)||79 cm (Phulane par 84 cm)||Not Applicable|
|Chest(SC / ST)||77 cm (Phulane par 82 cm)||Not Applicable|
What is Application Fees?
- The General / OBC / SC and ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400 for the Online Application Form.
- The applicants can pay the Application Fees via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and E-Challan.
Step By Step Rules To Fill The UP Police SI Online Application Form
To fill the Online Application Form for the UP Police Sub-Inspector, the candidates have to implement some simple rules. First of all, the applicants have to meet the above qualification standards. If they are eligible, they can apply for the Sub-Inspector Recruitment. It is highly recommended that the candidates should read the notification cautiously. Here is a list of the rules that you have to implement to fill the Online Application Form. The rules are
- Firstly, go to the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board(UPPRPB) uppbpb.gov.in.
- After that click on Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Online Application Form.
- Enter all the necessary subtitles in the Online Application Form.
- Hit the Submit fasten and afterward continue to Payment.
- Now, pay the Online Application Fee and click on the Submit button.
- Your Online Application Form has been submitted effectively.
- Finally, take the final print out of the Submitted Form.