Introduction to Use of Matcha Tea
MATCHA GREEN TEA :
A hot cup of green tea is making with some warmed almond milk or lemon sure to satisfy & give you a gentle boost of caffeine. But beyond the regular green tea, lies & incredible superfood known as MATCHA GREEN TEA.
Perhaps you have heard of it, but if not –one of the most potent superfoods that exit, containing more nutrients than you could imagine.
What is MATCHA?
MATCHA is a part of the Japanese culture since the 12th century & is one of the most prized beverages in Japan. Even to this day. MATCHA GREEN TEA differs from regular green tea due to the way the leaves are produced.
All teas originate from the same plant known as a CAMELLIA SINENSIS, Which is a shrub native to China. The shrub produces all types of leaves for tea, including white, black, green tea.
These types of teas differ in their antioxidant content, along with their caffeine content & other nutritional properties..
MATCHA is essentially a very concentrated form of green tea & it is full o essential things like vitamins & minerals. the teas are grown under shade which dramatically increases the chlorophyll content of the leaf- which is particularly rich in antioxidants….
Why MATCHA is the superfood?
Nowadays many peoples are interested in weight loss & in pursuing a healthy lifestyle. MATCHA is especially associated with having health benefits, because of its high antioxidant content, making it fit, so-called “super food” label.
It has been adopted as a new feature of superfood consumers. It is the product which mainly sold online & it can be also be found in a variety of every day, from smoothies sold in supermarkets to lattes sold in cafes & produced desserts also…
Websites, where people can buy MATCHA, are made particularly popular in social media account as Instagram contributed to the spread of the message of health benefits, creating a micro-community of people who call themselves “MATCHA LOVERS”…
How does MATCHA taste:
Like all types of green tea MATCHA has slightly grass notes but with a much richer, almost buttery flavor. its especially taste when blended with nondairy milk along with a little vanilla extract.
MATCHA is used for:
MATCHA is also amazing in a green smoothie beverage. You can use it to replace your normal green superfood powder in a pinch or just use it in any other regular smoothie. it is so high nutrition, so you don’t need a lot of it to get the health benefits.
MATCHA can be enjoyed the same way you would use regular green tea, you just have to a bit differently. Boil a cup& a half of water, pour it in your favorite tea mug & let it for 4-5 min.
Then whisk in ½ teaspoon of MATCHA GREEN TEA powder. You can also add a little non-dairy milk if you like, which is give you a creamy flavor.
Further visit: 8 Best Foods During Winters You Cannot Afford to Miss
Superfood Benefits of MATCHA:
- It contains over six times the antioxidants in goji berries,17 times more antioxidants than blueberries,& 60 times the antioxidants found in spinach.
- MATCHA is a great tool to improve your workouts since it’s energizing.
- This beautiful bright green tea has ever been found to cancer Because the antioxidants in the tea are so much high & they help to fight off the immune system.
- MATCHA green tea has been found to raise metabolism.
- MATCHA is only contained 35 milligrams of caffeine per teaspoon, which is almost less than a cup of regular black coffee.
The process of making MATCHA GREEN TEA:
- to brew a cup, scoop 1 & half MATCHA powder into your strainer.
- Sift your MATCHA powder into your tea bowl & swirling this MATCHA powder around the strainer.
- Pour boiling the water into a teacup then let it until it cools down to about 180-190 degrees & carefully pour the hot water into the bowl with the MATCHA powder
- Carefully pour your MATCHA powder into a teacup.
- Here is the finished foamy MATCHA GREEN TEA & make sure to drink it right after you have prepared it.
- To make extra-thick MATCHA, Scoop extra 3 ladlefuls of high-grade MATCHA POWDER into your strainer & sift. Pour boiling water into a teacup & then add half of the water to your powder, circle back & forth with your whisk carefully combining the MATCHA powder with the water. don’t add all the water at one time – it will be clump.
- Then pour the rest of the water into your tea bowl & whisk in small gentle circles…
- At last here what your thick MATCHA will look like. Drink up….