Introduction to Video Editing Software
Video editing is an optional choice for YouTube users. But, if you want to get many followers, then you must focus on the best uses of video editing software.
This video editing software will give you much more flexibility than usual. You can combine the audio and the video without making any effort, subtitle, and effect apply becomes easier.
With the help of these software applications, you can make a video with subtitles. You can add video clips, you can add small animations also, and the most important thing is the video quality is also becoming outstanding.
If you browse the internet, you will find multiple choices, which will help you find your desired video editing software. On the internet, you will get two sets of options one is paid software’s another one is free software.
Here we are discussing some of the most preferred software’s
Free Video Editing Software
The video editing software does not mean too expensive for users. The entertainment and professional users are using the software for editing their videos to improve their viewer’s scores.
Here is a list of the most popular video editing software’s frequently used by YouTubers to enhance their video quality.
Openshot is the best video editing software that is widely used by the new YouTubers. This software is quite a multitasker.
The simple design and multiple edit options. The clipping, trimming, rotation, resizing of every feature are in there.
If you are a small YouTube blog starter, then this software can make a huge difference. As a beginner, everyone is searching for free and robust software to do their work smoothly.
This software is available for multiple platforms. Windows, Linux, and Mac these three platforms are supporting this software.
- Drag-and-drop easy applicable functions
- Multiple options of title-card templates
- Watermarks layering
- background videos, audio addition, and animation addition options
- Digital video editing with different effects
iMovie is one of the best software among all the products. This software is relatively simple to use. If you are using any Apple device, then this software is best for you. iMovie editing is as simple as editing the image.
The video editing is so effortless you only have to open the video and then start to edit it. The best working platform is the Apple environment.
- Adjusting the audio level
- Background sound addition
- Video split
- Connect two videos
- Editing the video clip becomes smooth.
Light works is another nonlinear editing system that is a free tool used by YouTuber professional editors. This is the oldest tool among all digital video editing tools. The three platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac, are supporting this software.
- Video speed optimization
- Finest trimming and editing
- The vastest area coverage the unmatched format support
- This software will give the flexibility to edit the video, which is shooting with different cameras.
The shortcut is a free open-source video tool that provides the service in cross-platforms also. The shortcut is a comprehensive format support software with multiple audio and video editing features. The cross platforms mean any platform supports the software to run.
- Hardware support is very robust.
- Editing features are quite impressive in aspect to other free software.
- It has a platform of independent features.
Paid Video Editing Software
The paid editing software is the best way for any professional YouTubers.The foremost vital advantages of paid video editing are flexibility without any limitations and restrictions. The professional’s first choice is to pay for video editing tools.
Here we will discuss the top four paid video editing tools, which are the first preference of any professional YouTubers.
1. Adobe Premiere
Adobe Premiere is one of the most popular video editing software. Which will help you to edit not only video you can edit movies and any long length video. This software is supported by almost every operating system.
- Graphics improvements
- Projects sharing.
- video Editing and rotation
- Audio Editing.
- Add Effects.
2. Final Cut Pro X
Final cut pro X is a nonlinear video editing tool that will help you edit in a non-destructive way the video on an Apple platform. This software is supported by the Mac operating system.
- Now the software is supported by mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- This software allows users to log and transfer video on a hard drive.
- On the hard drive, the users can edit the video.
3. Corel Video Studio
Corel video studio is one favorite choice of all YouTubers because of its unexpectedly robust capabilities to turn any regular videos into an excellent movie.
Suppose you want to make a movie by combining two videos and added with animation and all effects. Then Corel video studio editing software is your best option.
- You will get the chance to make a simple video for a movie.
- This software can make an outstanding slideshow.
- Excellent DVD burner
- Unlimited video masking
- It can create a split-screen video.
4. Pinnacle Studio
The Pinnacle studio is one paid video editing tool designed by the pinnacle system. This software can give you the full masking quality. The masking quality means you can have simple footage look-alike a movie with color masking technology.
- Graphics is robust
- 360 video editing quality
- 3D video editor, including subtitle and title.
- Motion tracking, stabilizing, and color grading features are present here.
FlexClip is associate easy-to-use and video maker that helps everybody produce skilled trying videos in barely a matter of seconds, whether or not it’s a promo video, a true estate video, a tutorial video, a corporate video, or a private life video. you’ll be able to cut a clip from your video quickly and build it much more dynamic with the mix of text animations and voice recordings. Besides, FlexClip’s powerful redaction tools enable you to require full management over the video look, background music, and more.
• management your video clips and photos simply on a clean storyboard.
• transfer videos in multiple formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V, etc.
• transfer photos in multiple formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF, etc.
• Trim or split your videos with powerful tools.
• mix or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
• several handpicked text animations at your fingertips.
• Edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc. quickly.
• Record your own phonation of the videos
. • Place a brand or watermark to anyplace of videos.
• transfer the favorite background music from your laptop.
• Video side radio choices embrace 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16
. • Video output resolution choices embrace 480P, 720P, and 1080P.
YouTubers are always using any good quality software to stitch up the video clips and enlist the subtitles. If you see YouTube, you will find almost all top 10 YouTubers in India; branding techniques are focused on video and audio editing techniques.
In a straighter, if you want to be a successful YouTuber, then a set of a good camera, one good microphone, and another necessary tool is a video editing tool. Without a useful quality video editing tool, a good quality video posting is also almost impossible to make.
MashumMollah is a tech entrepreneur by profession and a passionate blogger by heart. He is on a mission to help small businesses grow online.
He shares his journey, insights, and experiences at socialmediamagazine.org. If you are an entrepreneur, digital marketing professional, or simply an info-holic, then this blog is for you. Follow him onInstagram&LinkedIn.