- 1 Introduce to the Ways to Deal with Chin Fat
- 2 In Conclusion:
Introduce to the Ways to Deal with Chin Fat
Ways to Deal with Chin Fat, Looking in the mirror, you see an undefined jawline due to excessive fat, which affects your self-confidence and social life. Whenever you meet someone, the attention goes straight to your face, so as when you take photos and particularly selfies. So, when you have flaws in any part of your face, you become concerned.
Luckily, you can solve the issue by reducing or eliminating the fat underneath your chin in various ways, such as physical exercises, home and salon procedures. Consult professionals at Kybella Los Angeles to eliminate the double chin. Follow on to learn more about how you can redefine your jawline.
What Causes the Excessive Fat Underneath Your Chin?
Ways to Deal with Chin Fat, There several factors that lead to an excessive amount of fat in your submental area. The submental fat may amass for numerous reasons, including; weight fluctuation, age, heredity, pregnancy, and unbalanced nutrition.
Ways to Reduce the Fat underneath Your Chin
1. Physical Exercises
Ways to Deal with Chin Fat, That’s right! Exercising the facial muscles around your jawline will strengthen the muscles and gradually reduce the excessive fat underneath your chin. Even though there’s no scientific research that proves that exercises work, there’s anecdotal proof. Kybella Los Angeles specialists recommend activities that may help bolster the muscles and skin in your submental area include;
- Jutting Your Jaw: Slanting your head back, look upwards, and push your lower jaw forward. Then hold your jaw jut, count to ten and return your head to a neutral point.
- Tongue Stretching Exercise: Focus straightforward with your tongue stuck out, then lift it towards your nose and hold for ten seconds, and release.
- Puckering Your Lips: Pucker your lips with your head tilted back to stretch the area underneath your chin, then bring your head around to position.
- Chin Presses Exercise: Set a ten-inch ball under your chin, press it against the ball repeatedly daily for twenty-five times.
- Neck Stretch Exercises: Slanting your head back, press your tongue to your mouth roof and hold for ten seconds, then release.
2. Reduce Your Submental Fat Through Diet
Ways to Deal with Chin Fat, If you’re overweight, eating a healthy diet will help you to lose some weight. To get you started, Kybella Los Angeles professionals focus on some eating recommendations for a healthier you.
- Vegetables and Fruits: It goes without saying, we are what we eat. Consume at least four portions of veggies and fruits daily.
- Healthy Fats: Avocados, olive oils, and nuts come highly recommended by nutritionists.
- Whole Grains: Be sure to replace your refined grains with whole grains.
- Lean Protein: Ensure to eat lean proteins such as fish and poultry meat.
- Fried and Processed Food: Keep off entirely and also food high in fat and sugar.
Invest in a massaging tool designed to help in tightening the neck area. The device can help to burn some fat and may also stimulate collagen production. The tools effectively reduce the fat beneath your chin by increasing blood circulation, toning the facial muscles.
4. Wearing a Bandage
Besides relaxing and toning the muscle, the use of a bandage perfects your muscle fibers, as it smoothens the surface of the skin. Most people who have used the plaster give good reviews.
5. Black Clay Mask
It’s an effortless but valuable method of dealing with the excess fat underneath your chin at the comfort of your home. To get it working for you, make a mixture of three tablespoons of clay and warm water to make a mask; you can add a few drops of essential oil to avoid dry skin. Apply to your submental area once a week.
6. Injection Lipolysis
This procedure consists of the injection of a solution that absorbs fat cells. The process will drastically reduce your double chin. However, you have to receive the treatment multiple times for it to give optimal results. It’s advisable to consult with Kybella Los Angeles’s reputable and experienced professional on the best treatment for you.
7. Laser Lipolysis
Unlike the injection procedure, this non-invasive treatment uses heat energy from a laser beam to melt fat, contouring your skin. Both treatments are reasonably safe and painless, with minimal side effects such as bruising, swelling, and pain, which clears within a few days.
This minimally invasive procedure is similar to injection lipolysis in that they both use injections solution on the area of the target. Your specialist uses deoxycholic acid, commonly known as Kybella, an injectable drug that helps your body absorb the fat cells. Depending on your treatment area, you’ll get multiple small injections of the FDA-approved deoxycholic acid to treat your double chin.
To prevent severe vein damage to your body, be sure a reputable and skilled plastic surgeon from Kybella Los Angeles performs the treatment. Potential side effects include; bruising, redness, numbness, pain, and swelling.
read more: surviving-ocd
This non-invasive fat reduction procedure freezes your submental fat; once frozen, your body expels the dead fat cells over time. If you’re sensitive to cold temperatures, you’ll experience some discomfort. Potential side effects include; numbness, stinging, pain, and tingling sensation. However, they should subside in a few days.
10. Radio Frequency
Another excellent procedure to get rid of your excessive fat is near your chin. Your doctor uses radiofrequency to heat the area and profoundly infiltrates the skin. The treatment reduces the fatty tissue volume, stimulates the collagen, causing it to contract, disrupting stubborn fat cells. It also hastens cell generation, improving blood circulation.
If you’re concerned about your double chin, be assured there are several ways to eliminate it. It’s imperative to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Some methods might not work for your specific case; consult with Kybella Los Angeles’ reputable plastic surgeons to find your best fit.