Recovery Scenario is one integrated option for UFT or QTP professional. Any unwanted behavior of the application which can not be handled by coding can be handled by Recovery scenario.It is best and effective when we go to uninterrupted run and night mode execution.
The recovery scenario can be divided into the following parts:
- Definition of Recovery and how to use it?
- When to use Recovery scenario?
- Definition of different Recovery scenarios.
- Recovery Scenario Wizard
- Managing different Recovery scenarios.
- Setup Recovery scenarios to our tests.
- How to control the recovery scenario using code?
The Recovery manager can handle the below written failures by recovery Wizard. Post creating a recovery we need to attach the recovery to the test.
- Trigger Event: Options are:
1. pop Window
2. object State
3. Test run error
4. Application crash
- Specify the recovery operation
- Define post recovery operations:Options are: