- 1 All about WooCommerce Plugins
- 1.1 WooCommerce Zoho CRM Integration Pro
- 1.2 Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
- 1.3 WooCommerce Customizer
- 1.4 Moneris Hosted Pay page Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- 1.5 WooCommerce Multilingual
- 1.6 Monetico Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- 1.7 Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
- 1.8 Moneris Direct Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- 1.9 Affiliate Redirect WordPress Plugin
- 1.10 Stripe Payment Gateway WooCommerce Plugin
- 1.11 WooCommerce Social Login
- 1.12 WooCommerce Products Slider
- 1.13 YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- 1.14 ANZ eGate Connect WooCommerce Extension
- 1.15 Product Import Export for WooCommerce
- 1.16 The Bottom Line
- 1.17 Share and Enjoy !
All about WooCommerce Plugins
Let us look at some famous WooCommerce plugins that should be integrated into your e-commerce store:
WooCommerce Zoho CRM Integration Pro
This WooCommerce plugin helps in transferring various data between Zoho CRM and WooCommerce store.
It is a customer relationship platform that supports businesses by keeping track of the interactions with your e-commerce store.
This WooCommerce CRM plugin will automatically add the customer contact into the Zoho CRM account whenever a successful order is placed.
Benefits of using this WooCommerce extension are:
- It is user-friendly software that can be easily customized and monitored.
- This extension allows users to add third-party plugins and extensions to your e-commerce store
- It triggers instant actions in the workflow automatically which saves a lot of time
- It lets you use and access various channels like social media, email, web, etc.
- Zoho CRM is the most affordable application in the market
Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
These WooCommerce plugins help in cleaning the product pages using consolidated tabs. The title tabs have information like descriptions, reviews, specifications, and more.
The tabs helped your e-commerce store to add multiple forms of content like images, text, and video. Some important features of this plugin for the WooCommerce store are:
- A quick installation adds simple tabs on the product pages
- One can edit the tabs in the WordPress editor
- It allows saving certain tabs into other product pages
- Each tab allows images, shortcodes, text, and other elements
- The data of the tab is exported with your product data if required
It expands the number of adjustable settings available in the WooCommerce. This plugin helps in changing the number of products displayed on the page and modifying login text making advanced customization possible. Features important to integrate this plugin are:
- It enables visual editing settings for the people who are not aware of code
- Store owners can change things like add to cart text, checkout page coupons, and sales badges
- It is free to use the majority of features
Moneris Hosted Pay page Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
It allows business owners to accept payments in the WooCommerce using Moneris Hosted Paypage solution. It is a leading processor of Credit and Debit card payments that redirect cardholders during the checkout process. Advantages of using this Payment gateway are:
- Automatically processes refunds in the WooCommerce
- It supports hosted tokenization for a secure and hosted checkout form
- It has numerical inputs for security code and card type that are mobile-friendly checkout
- Displays detailed decline messages in the checkout process
- It allows customers to securely save cards into their accounts for future purchases
- Supports card verification and e-Fraud tools
- It supports WooCommerce subscriptions and Pre-Orders
This plugin helps in giving the best experience to the users by changing the language of your website.
The products, categories, and pages can be modified into the right language as per the user’s convenience. Some features that make it a great add-on to your WooCommerce platform:
- It instantly changes the content on the website into your selected language
- Translations are applied to everything in the website like products, homepage texts, and collections
- Owners can change the currencies with a single click
- It offers multiple currencies on a single website
- Even Emails sent through your WooCommerce store is kept in the same language
Monetico Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
This payment module acts as a practical interface between the Monetico and WordPress WooCommerce shop.
It also supports cancellation, refund, and capturing which means you can process payments directly from the e-commerce store. Advantages of using this WooCommerce plugin are:
- It gives you access to the upgrades and updates to ensure that it is compatible with your WooCommerce store.
- Fast integration into the e-commerce store
- It has an integrated support service that eliminated the security holes
- There are captures, refunds, and cancellations that can be performed in the administration interface.
Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
It engages customers after completing the purchase from your website by allowing them to select the delivery date during the checkout process.
This adds a unique feature as compared to the traditional method where they are displayed how long it will take for the products to reach them.
It decreases the number of cart abandonment due to the time taken in receiving their products. Things that make it a must-have in your WooCommerce store:
- It gives more opportunity to the customers to select the exact date to get the items delivered
- It gives an option to disable certain days and times for delivering items
- This plugin lets you configure the minimum number of days to ship products
- Limitations on the number of deliveries per day
Moneris Direct Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
This plugin provides quality service and processes online transactions in the WooCommerce store. It allows keeping customers on the website by providing a better checkout process and provides great control to them. Benefits of integrating this payment gateway are:
- It supports multi-currency to accept payment in your e-commerce store
- It has fraud prevention tools
- It keeps the customers on your website for the transaction process
- It securely saves multiple payment methods for faster checkout
- It has support for automatic refunds for the customers
- It supports Pre-Orders and subscription
Affiliate Redirect WordPress Plugin
E-Commerce websites have tools that are required to develop the WordPress website with affiliate marketing.
It lets you administer affiliate links that assist you with the posts, comments, and pages on the WordPress website. Some key features of this WordPress Plugin are:
- Link cloaking helps in enabling effective link generation
- The magic key loads help in choosing or using custom links for marketing
- It is easier to insert affiliate links in pages, categories, and posts.
- There are quick add tools that help in creating new affiliate links
Stripe Payment Gateway WooCommerce Plugin
It allows store owners to accept payments directly using mobile and web. Customers stay on the website during a checkout process instead of redirecting into externally hosted checkout pages.
Further visit: 8 Amazing Instructions to Customize WordPress Theme
The data is collected in the secure Stripe servers to make it easier for the store owners. Advantages of using Stripe Plugin are:
- It accepts major debit and credit cards, and also some local payment methods
- Some stripe elements help users to add their payment information faster and accurate in the checkout process
- It has a Strong Customer Authentication
- It is optimized for faster checkout for mobile devices
- It processes refunds form the WooCommerce dashboard effortlessly
WooCommerce Social Login
It would make your WooCommerce store more user-friendly as they can use the social information on the websites.
This saves their time by making their account on the website and provides valuable information if required. Important benefits of using this WooCommerce extension are:
- It has features to all social logins from platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Creation of branded login forms using social media buttons
- Include social login button in the checkout module
- It displays the stats displaying people logging into the website using which network
- It gives drag and drop builder for developing your form
WooCommerce Products Slider
It gives you a free plugin to display product images and information in an attractive method to keep the customers engaged. It is customizable to ensure that everything on the website is on-brand.
Customers can view the product images and information from the carousel. Some key features of this extension are:
- It is responsive for different mobile devices and desktop
- Unlimited Slider
- Hide the products which are out of stock
- It has great customization options
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
This plugin helps in creating and sharing the wish list quickly on the website. Store owners use this wishlist to reach out to their customers and understand their shopping patterns. Some key features of s extension are:
- Add to the cart button available on the wishlist page
- Wishlists can be shared through Email and social media
- It allows customers to create multiple wishlists
ANZ eGate Connect WooCommerce Extension
It is a great solution to accept credit card payments that are directly transferred into the bank account using ANZ eGate. Some features using this payment gateway are:
- Manages the customer relationship and understands WordPress CRM opportunities
- Processes the orders on the same day
- It has detailed payment reports
- It has secure protocols to provide security to the customers
- Faster payment processing
Product Import Export for WooCommerce
The product database maintenance is a challenging job as it requires information like product images, metadata, descriptions, keywords, and product review ratings. Features of this plugin are:
- It enables updates of products that exist in the store
- Imports multiple product images
- It generates thumbnails for product images
- Reusability of product images from the media library
The Bottom Line
So, this is the list of the 15 Best WooCommerce plugins to have in your eCommerce store in 2021!
Synchronizing plugins in your site adds conclusive attention which automates the processes with comfort.
Be it any exceptional aspect i.e. gift cards, points, and rewards, gift card bundles, creating a wishlist, user friendly, and much more.
Adding to this more, user experience also gets cherished by its user-friendly performance. And if you’re just trying to book appointments rather than putting together a whole WooCommerce setup, there are some great WordPress booking plugin options available in the market.